+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wales look handy.

Wales look handy.

The Welsh qualified last night for the Euros and look very handy too.

Downloading it on your say so BT, better not be wasting my time or I'll be sending the boys round.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Downloading it on your say so BT, better not be wasting my time or I'll be sending the boys round.
    I'll get the beer in then!

It was a great night.I go to all the competitive Welsh Games and the big players,Bale,Ramsey,Joe Allen were all available and played well.They also have some very good talent coming through such as James from Man Utd,plus a couple of others from Man U who Giggs is bringing through but the standout player was Ampadu in midfield,he's a Chelsea player with a big future.Superb atmosphere and it looks as though I'll be doing another European tour,bring on England again.I might be English but I've been down here a long time now and I am a fully paid up member of the "Red Wall".

Wales looked very good and worked hard for the win.
    They also just about won the daiving competition which players seem to indulge in even more these days, James is certainly a leading contender, all you need to do is blow on him and down he goes. Mind you, I'm sure that they all get advice from Bale who has spent sufficient time in Spain to develop the art to perfection.

Football at the top level really is going to the dogs.

WALES. GOLF. MADRID. Has not gone down well in Spain!

It’s good to see Wales doing well but before we all get carried away let’s put the current position into perspective. First of all the only decent team in their group was Croatia.- they failed to beat them home or away. The rest of the group consisted of Slovakia, Hungary and Azerbaijan- hardly powerful forces in world football.Wales left it until the last game to prove they had what it takes to qualify. Any good team would have had it all wrapped up long before then. As for Ryan Giggs managerial capabilities, the jury is still well and truly out on whether he is the one to take forward. My own view- the first team Wales come up against with a little bit of quality will signal the end of this campaign. As for bringing on England, despite the emergence of The likes of James and Ampadu, Southgates men would not be worried too much.The result would be a formality.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)