+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: The New Head Coach

I agree with your statement Roma that there is a part of me hoping he fails which makes me feel awful.
    I say this only because by failing it brings the owners and boards departure closer! Let’s be totally honest here if Pep had left Man Citeh and joined us and was in the dugout for Saturday I still wouldn’t expect us to get a result! so what chance does Strudel have?

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    I agree with your statement Roma that there is a part of me hoping he fails which makes me feel awful.
    I say this only because by failing it brings the owners and boards departure closer! Let’s be totally honest here if Pep had left Man Citeh and joined us and was in the dugout for Saturday I still wouldn’t expect us to get a result! so what chance does Strudel have?
    Strudel hoping for a quick turnover! Am liking this baking theme

Owners are simply GLAZING over things, SUGAR COATING them, hoping to find the right BLEND we'll RISE again. However, they KNEAD to bring in some experience

AGMC

Listen very carefully, I shall only say zeees once....I'm afraid I've got it stuck in my head that he is Lieutenant Struber from Allo Allo.

A see we gerrin another one in, Max Senft, who is presently a data analyst.

How many data analysts does it tek to mek the "Project" successful ?

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Strudel hoping for a quick turnover! Am liking this baking theme

Owners are simply GLAZING over things, SUGAR COATING them, hoping to find the right BLEND we'll RISE again. However, they KNEAD to bring in some experience

AGMC
    Strudel will see on Saturday that the Fans are hot over recent events at Oakwell and he will need to Grill the players so they turn in a performance that cools us down.
    If things don't go our way by half time he can't be fluffy and may need to give them a roasting so tensions don't boil over?
    Hopefully our defence won't be blind under him and we won't recieve a proper beating, they obviously feel they have found a manager that is capable after sifting through the applicants?
    Hopefully the team can blend in together, cut in from the wings, whip in crosses and score lots of goals, hopefully if things don't go according to plan we will not fold!

Apple strudel has bit off more than he can chew

Quote Originally Posted by perkytyke View Post
    Strudel will see on Saturday that the Fans are hot over recent events at Oakwell and he will need to Grill the players so they turn in a performance that cools us down.
    If things don't go our way by half time he can't be fluffy and may need to give them a roasting so tensions don't boil over?
    Hopefully our defence won't be blind under him and we won't recieve a proper beating, they obviously feel they have found a manager that is capable after sifting through the applicants?
    Hopefully the team can blend in together, cut in from the wings, whip in crosses and score lots of goals, hopefully if things don't go according to plan we will not fold!

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    Apple strudel has bit off more than he can chew
    Conway's bin eightin too many strudels bit look on him

"YODEL " ont shurts next seerson ,,, ( weers mi coyit )

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Conway's bin eightin too many strudels bit look on him
    Aye out of ST holders money he pillarked

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast