+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Stendel

Stendel

Hearts interest in him for HC stumbling block is HE'S STILL ON THE PAYROLL at bfc and he hasn't been paid a payoff yet so it will cost Hearts 1mill

Summats not reyt darn theear.

These Head Coaches that we sack expect being paid their contract payout entitlement. We are Dog Lee and will feyt it.

Hearts offer Stendel manager post Barnsley have informed them that compensation is due.

Was he sacked though ?

Quote Originally Posted by EastStandRed View Post
    Was he sacked though ?
    Just had a text conversation with my Son, per above. If he was sacked there is no contract. They are informing Hearts compensation will be due, so how did he leave, what did those 21 words say "parted company" what does that mean?

That Conway arseoyle is talking to the Daily Mail Online but nothing to say to Barnsley fans.

"We will fight (in Court) and we will win". Very Trumpian.

WTF is going on darn theear ?

No class.

Perhaps the all embracing "Gardening Leave"

Great article here on Daniel Stendel's time at the club .

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.c...rnsley-1330765

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Great article here on Daniel Stendel's time at the club .

https://www.edinburghnews.scotsman.c...rnsley-1330765
    Good read that. I hope Hearts give him a proper go. Good luck Herr Stendel

Its a shame that Paul Conway is more vocal to a scottish tabloid than what he is us fans as to the 'separation'.

It wasnt long ago that Mr Conway was trying to be part of the fans and now he is single-handedly putting himself out as public enemy number 1 with the reds fans - to the point where he might not be able to sit amongst a group of fans without getting abuse.

Me thinks someone has taken leave of what he was about when he first joined and changed somewhat. If DS moves on then we dont have to pay him any more - how you can 'tap-up' someone who's job is now filled by someone else is beyond me. Mr Conway on a personal note from me - do the decent thing for all concerned and let bygones be bygones, its a shame you dont have such a rigid stance with players when they come to the last year or 2 on their contracts as we might not be in the mess we're currently in in the league.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast