+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: O/T what's the best fight you have ever seen...

O/T what's the best fight you have ever seen...

in a Rotherham pub, that wasn't football related?
    Last edited by CAMiller; 20-11-2019 at 11:18 PM.

Fighting Cocks 1972,Army police came to pick a regular up but his 2 brothers & a load of mates decided other wise.

Nothing comes to mind... but why not go into a Rotherham pub and announce that you are the "Kempo character" ,IBS, and see what happens ...
    Although you might count that as "football related" , even though it rarely is... (yawn)
    Last edited by mikemiller; 20-11-2019 at 11:06 PM.

See the multi police are out late.Mike get some cream for it to stop it festering it will eat you away.

Like I care what you think
    Thanks for the advice, but I'll take the piss out of IBS/multi-whoever as much as I like - he deserves it! In fact, encourages it - you don't seem to have noticed though, and for some reason, you take him seriously. Hardly anybody else does...
    Last edited by mikemiller; 20-11-2019 at 11:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Like I care what you think
    Thanks for the advice, but I'll take the piss out of IBS/multi-whoever as much as I like - he deserves it! In fact, encourages it - you don't seem to have noticed though, and for some reason, you take him seriously. Hardly anybody else does...
    It's IBS that's taking the piss out off you because when he posts he knows you will reply have you not noticed.

You replied before me !

Late 90s or possibly very early 2000s, Ball Inn, Bramley. Might have been called Sportsman at that time. It was pretty packed, there was a band playing. I don't know what sparked it but somewhere in the middle of the crowd, someone got chinned and went down. Next thing there were fists flying everywhere and pint pots being thrown around. The band carried on playing as though nothing was happening! It quickly spilled out into the street and onto the main road. Riot police had to come out.
    There was a bit of a tense atmosphere in there for a few weeks afterwards as people sought revenge, lots of questions and accusations being thrown around by certain people, presumably those or friends of those who got battered. Definitely not football related.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Nothing comes to mind... but why not go into a Rotherham pub and announce that you are the "Kempo character" ,IBS, and see what happens ...
    Although you might count that as "football related" , even though it rarely is... (yawn)
    IBS is most definitely a wind-up merchant but equally definitely he is not, nor ever has been, Kempo. Mike's obsession is odd: for years he was on quite good, one might say even respectful terms with K. It all changed when mike took exception to kempo's claim to be an ex-rgs lad. Now, I don't know if kempo's claim was true but I can't think why he should lie about such a thing. I do know for a fact that kempo's claim to have worked on the RMBC garden scheme was true and I also know along with several other posters on here and another Millers' site that kempo is a retired doctor living in Leicestershire. IBS I'm pretty sure lives in Rotherham.
    I can't understand why the mods allow mike to peddle this nonsense to the obvious irritation of most reasonable people on here.

Me and our lass, when she said.
    "Carry me upstairs "
    I said.
    " I'm not a fireman "

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast