+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Cormark to take over from Milne ?

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Some American dude
    I heard this earlier now the daily ranger are reporting it.

“It is likely that Cormack will need to help find the funds although a possible revamp of Pittodrie is also now being muted.

Life-long Dons Cormack is keen to shake up Pittodrie and looks set to make big changes once he takes power.”

It’s always been Milnes ambition to sell Pittodrie but we aren’t going to get that much for it now.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we redevelop Pittodrie,it should have been easy enough to do for someone who has made his money in the building trade but he let it run into the ground on purpose.

As for McInnes his days are numbered,it’s very rare for a new chairman not wanting to bring in his own man.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacman1903 View Post
    Bob Bradley
    Made a “James Blunt” of Swansea job.
    Maybe we might get the Atlanta manager...
    It’s someone called Frank de Boer... never heard of him

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    Has anyone accounted for afc1903mads whereabouts?
    Not that I give a f uck mind.
    Been busy, but I’m fine

I am still awaiting the phone call telling me to take over so I wouldn’t get too excited just yet. My first job is showing McInnes and Considine the exit door. I don’t have a need for any hun sympathisers.
    Any money laundering activity that makes Aberdeen Football Club stronger is welcome (business is business after all).
    Craig Brown and Duncan Skinner will be on the road out very shortly also.
    Just a case of signing an attack minded manager not from the uk and hasn’t been near Largs.
    The DNA will be getting ditched also....tickets for all matches are a first come first served basis.
    The Pittodrie stadium will be getting a major revamp...no one really wants to shut the place down and move to the country.
    My Euro Millions is on....move over Stewart Milne!

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Been busy, but I’m fine
    Your Twitter page isn’t afc1903 by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by rico94 View Post

Nope

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Nope
    Thought it might be you because the tweet that was posted seemed like something you would post.

“May not be fashionable but let’s all thank Stewart Milne, without him we would have been in administration, had a personal guarantee to the bank with funds deposited ensuring that admin didn’t happen. Given a great deal to
    @AberdeenFC“

Praising a chairman for not letting his club go into administration is kind of like praising a surgeon for not killing any of his patients.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    They might relocate to America as well. They'd be as well.
    Just West ofWesthill is it not ?

Thought it might be you because the tweet that was posted seemed like something you would post.

“May not be fashionable but let’s all thank Stewart Milne, without him we would have been in administration, had a personal guarantee to the bank with funds deposited ensuring that admin didn’t happen. Given a great deal to
    @AberdeenFC“

Praising a chairman for not letting his club go into administration is kind of like praising a surgeon for not killing any of his patients.
    I don’t believe I’ve ever praised Milne in here.
    You’ve fallen foul to the myth generators

Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast