+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Cormark to take over from Milne ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jussi View Post
    that's all I got too
    I'm guessing you both opted to download the Annual Report electronically.

[QUOTE=afc1903mad;39369107]Plausible.
    How much would that cost? just an estimation of course is all that's needed.[QUOTE]

Probably about the same as Kingsford if not more, given the demolition costs and renting Tannadump or whereever

Honestly it's like watching a bunch of girls reading the stuff you guys post.

I don't know what will happen in the future and neither do any of you. The incoming board could be good or bad. I don't know and neither do you.
    For 20 ****ing years Aberdeen has been looking for a location for a new stadium. 20 years! So they get a location and you big girls blouses start crying in to yer beer cause it's 7 miles away from the current stadium. I'll go 7 miles for a decent cup of coffee but apparently it's asking too much of you to travel such vast distances to see the team you claim to love.

It's pathetic. Also I hate to say this but am in a mood to tell the truth. Most of you know **** all about football and you prove it on a regular basis.

Here's a novel idea why not try getting behind yer team.

So go ahead and bring out your old tired responses about happy clappers and so on. Being happy is sposed to be a good thing by the way. Maybe you should try it some time.

Quote Originally Posted by OhioRed View Post

I don't know what will happen in the future and neither do any of you. The incoming board could be good or bad. I don't know and neither do you.
    For 20 ****ing years Aberdeen has been looking for a location for a new stadium. 20 years! So they get a location and you big girls blouses start crying in to yer beer cause it's 7 miles away from the current stadium. I'll go 7 miles for a decent cup of coffee but apparently it's asking too much of you to travel such vast distances to see the team you claim to love.

It's pathetic. Also I hate to say this but am in a mood to tell the truth. Most of you know **** all about football and you prove it on a regular basis.

So go ahead and bring out your old tired responses about happy clappers and so on. Being happy is sposed to be a good thing by the way. Maybe you should try it some time.
    Happy clapper.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Happy clapper.
    A ***ist one too. Wants to catch the rest of us up in this century

Yes, I'm inclined to agree ... the Pittodrie re-development costs appear to be prohibitive, not to mention the investment issues, and the out-of-town site has clearly been chosen as land is less expensive the further away from town the site is. Having a new purpose-built stadium will be an excellent facility for decades to come and should be welcomed. Not sure, though, if Atlanta will unearth the next potential Alfredo, be it a Moreles or a Di Stefano, and pass him over to us for nothing!?

Cormack seems to be a man of vision and is a successful businessman, having massively developed and then sold his business, for over £500M so I'm inclined to favour his judgement on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by OhioRed View Post

Exactly ( ***ist, and probably other ists I’ve never heard of)

But anyway

Whoo hooo Westhill
    It’s the way to go
    Yeeee Haaa

What kind of fud travels 7 miles for a cup of coffee?!

Quote Originally Posted by NEM83 View Post
    I travel 7 meters. 2 if im at work

Quote Originally Posted by NEM83 View Post
    That's a good question. I like a nice lah-tay and I've marked off all the places I can get a good one but I'm in a good lah-tay catchment area.

My current favourite is the lah-tay out of the Finsbay in Milngavie. Only 2 miles away.

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast