+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Cormark to take over from Milne ?

Quote Originally Posted by RED_JOHN View Post
    Very similar thinking as myself. I know we need a modern stadium but I still believe we can do this on the Pittodrie site. We can play at Dens Park or the likes until it is completed.
    Buy bottom half of Pittodrie street, buy 4 - 6 of the houses at bottom end and golf clubs, turn pitch 90' and build new ground, there is plenty of room doing it that way. Incorporate golf clubs into new ground too, their own bars, within the stadium. Would mean a season or two playing elsewhere. Tannadump? Dens? Temp stands up at Cove?

Quote Originally Posted by ObanRed View Post
    Buy bottom half of Pittodrie street, buy 4 - 6 of the houses at bottom end and golf clubs, turn pitch 90' and build new ground, there is plenty of room doing it that way. Incorporate golf clubs into new ground too, their own bars, within the stadium. Would mean a season or two playing elsewhere. Tannadump? Dens? Temp stands up at Cove?
    Plausible.
    How much would that cost? just an estimation of course is all that's needed.

Good news in the annual accounts. The latest market value of Pittodrie which was done this month has seen the value reduced from £15.25M to £11M. Makes the funding for the new stadium £4M more difficult and that bit less likely it will ever happen

The toilet was merely an example of a more general malaise .... however, to use an analogy, if your wife suddenly announces that she's expecting ***tuplets, you'll likely need to move I'm afraid, as space will, I assume, be too tight unless you stay in a castle. If you've had a vasectomy than you could maybe continue to stay there alone, but Cormack needs to try to "grow the family", if you get my drift.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Good news in the annual accounts. The latest market value of Pittodrie which was done this month has seen the value reduced from £15.25M to £11M. Makes the funding for the new stadium £4M more difficult and that bit less likely it will ever happen
    There may be a saving in the new stadium build costs in the current economic climate though which would need to be offset against any actual shortfall in the sale price of Pittodrie.

Got my shareholders annual report this morning.. except I didn't … no glossy mag no facts n figures no rallying call fae Deek nae nithin !! If I want any of that I must write to the company secretary ! What a load o proxy.

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    Got my shareholders annual report this morning.. except I didn't … no glossy mag no facts n figures no rallying call fae Deek nae nithin !! If I want any of that I must write to the company secretary ! What a load o proxy.
    So what did you get as I got mine this morning albeit not glossy anymore as done in-house but still the full annual report?

[QUOTE=RED_JOHN;39368770]I am going to give him a chance. He financially backed the new training facility and brought in the investment needed whilst our current chairman didn’t spend a dink. All of us want Aberdeen to do well, no doubt about it so I will give him a chance.

You've no option!

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    So what did you get as I got mine this morning albeit not glossy anymore as done in-house but still the full annual report?
    I just got the voting proxy card and notice of the AGM.

Quote Originally Posted by stewarty27 View Post
    I just got the voting proxy card and notice of the AGM.
    that's all I got too

Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast