+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Stewart Milne - the highlights;

Quote Originally Posted by Mr_Grieves View Post
    Its also worth remembering that it was Ian Donald that put us into debt by building the RDS.
    The very 1st Thing Milne SHOULD have done, is right off this debt the minute he came on board.

The fact he didnt, left us playing catch up pretty much his entire time in the hot seat.

Edit to say, until Wm Donald and his wife came along and saved his ass.

All the main highlights are here already - fuuck me its depressing reading seeing what that imbecile has put us through this last 20 plus years.

In all the classics already listed, the debt & the training ground issues are particular highlights for me.

Claiming credit for getting someone else to clear a debt you created & let hang like an albatross round the clubs neck for years and years is pretty special. Providing a guarantee to the bank was needed, but didnt cost the cuunt a penny really as the club continued to fork out £500k odd per year in interest payments for years afore the Donalds came along.

Also now claiming credit for a training ground someone else paid for & he did absolutely fuuck all about putting in place for 20 years despite the blatantly obvious benefits it could provide is also pretty special.

Anyone so lacking in self awareness to think wearing that ridiculous rug on his heid all those years was a good look should not be allowed outside unsupervised.

The highlight of his time came yesterday with confirmation he's going. A fuucking imposter, charlatan, hun rimming @rsehole & just a complete fraud of a chairman.

Goodbye & fuuckin good riddence...
    Last edited by The_Moog; 25-11-2019 at 04:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    Running Pittodrie into the ground, another belter.

Of his many crimes against our club that is the one that should see him in stocks at the Castlegate......

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    All the main highlights are here already - fuuck me its depressing reading seeing what that imbecile has put us through this last 20 plus years.

In all the classics already listed, the debt & the training ground issues are particular highlights for me.

Claiming credit for getting someone else to clear a debt you created & let hang like an albatross round the clubs neck for years and years is pretty special. Providing a guarantee to the bank was needed, but didnt cost the cuunt a penny really as the club continued to fork out £500k odd per year in interest payments for years afore the Donalds came along.

Also now claiming credit for a training ground someone else paid for & he did absolutely fuuck all about putting in place for 20 years despite the blatantly obvious benefits it could provide is also pretty special.

Anyone so lacking in self awareness to think wearing that ridiculous rug on his heid all those years was a good look should not be allowed outside unsupervised.

The highlight of his time came yesterday with confirmation he's going. A fuucking imposter, charlatan, hun rimming @rsehole & just a complete fraud of a chairman.

Goodbye & fuuckin good riddence...
    I couldn't have put that any better. Insipid little 5hitbag, letting our ground go to the dogs is criminal, along with his sucking off sevco. He never seemed that interested. It was clear in Cormacks interview yesterday the neep didn't put a penny into the training facility. Good riddance hun

If only someone had the chance to change things like the voting structure for example...

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/...ngers-21103879

If only someone had the chance to change things like the voting structure for example...

His last day as Chairman, thankfully

My thoughts exactly.

And his comments about wanting a strong “Rangers” (RIP) were completely unforgivable.

He's a hun shytebag

from BBC Gossip to save clicking on yon Retard link:

“Aberdeen chairman Stewart Milne, who steps down from the role this evening, aims a parting shot at Rangers and Celtic, claiming their reluctance to allow change has held Scottish football back”. (Daily Record)

I mentioned in my last post on this thread about the former rug wearing buffoon that he lacked self awareness - well doesn’t the above just take the fuuckin biscuit.

To even think of uttering those words, without expecting howls of laughter & derision in return just sums that clueless fud up.

We are where we are now thanks to you, ya fuuckin cretin. I really hope someone called the cuunt out at that AGM tonight - sadly my bet would be he got a standing ovation.

Just go Milne & do us all a favour & never, ever utter another word in public about AFC - unless it’s sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    from BBC Gossip to save clicking on yon Retard link:

“Aberdeen chairman Stewart Milne, who steps down from the role this evening, aims a parting shot at Rangers and Celtic, claiming their reluctance to allow change has held Scottish football back”. (Daily Record)

I mentioned in my last post on this thread about the former rug wearing buffoon that he lacked self awareness - well doesn’t the above just take the fuuckin biscuit.

To even think of uttering those words, without expecting howls of laughter & derision in return just sums that clueless fud up.

We are where we are now thanks to you, ya fuuckin cretin. I really hope someone called the cuunt out at that AGM tonight - sadly my bet would be he got a standing ovation.

Just go Milne & do us all a favour & never, ever utter another word in public about AFC - unless it’s sorry.
    How f@cking thick is he? After him keeping the voting system in favour of two clubs in the league,what did he expect? Did he honestly think the Huns wouldn't return to the top flight? Idiot

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast