+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Stewart Milne - the highlights;

Fair play to the boy, it's time we showed some stones as a club and called out the "inconsistencies" (corruption) within the game.

But...........it wouldn't surprise me if there was a reckoning...........

Quote Originally Posted by InversneckieDob View Post
    Fair play to the boy, it's time we showed some stones as a club and called out the "inconsistencies" (corruption) within the game.

But...........it wouldn't surprise me if there was a reckoning...........
    So be it. Being lickspittles for the last 20 years hasn’t exactly done us any good so about time we put a marker down that we are going to call out their bias and cheating. No doubt the weegie mafia will close ranks but will it be any worse than what is already happening?

Cormack has shown more bollox in 2 minutes in than Milne showed in 20 odd years.

https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/spo...tic-kris-ajer/

"They also say that Aberdeen distanced themselves from Cormack's comments and wrote to Hampden chiefs to underline the chairman's comments don't reflect those of the club."

If the above is true I wonder what spineless sh1tebags were involved...

Quote Originally Posted by redscot View Post
    https://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/spo...tic-kris-ajer/

"They also say that Aberdeen distanced themselves from Cormack's comments and wrote to Hampden chiefs to underline the chairman's comments don't reflect those of the club."

If the above is true I wonder what spineless sh1tebags were involved...
    Folk suggesting it would’ve been Milne.
    Maybe.
    It might just have been Cormack himself saying it was his own personal view, not AFC’s?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567