+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Benkovic, Simpson and now...Moukoudi

Benkovic, Simpson and now...Moukoudi

As ever with the DT these days there are more questions than answers...oh for a Gerald Mortimer...anyway, it seems Cameroonian international Harold Moukoudi has now joined Leicester’s Benkovic and Bournemouth’s Simpson on the list of centre backs we’re linked with.
    So...with four and a bit days to go the excitement mounts...or does it? Every time the DT introduces a link the small print invariably reads...Celtic, Middlesbrough, WBA, Stoke and Forest are also ‘thought to be interested’.
    Any truth in any of it or just more ‘snoozepaper’ talk from the once informative DT?

Desperate for something to write, let's face it the football ain't worthy of any comment. They know less than me and 'I know nothing'!!

That's the problem today. Too many column inches to fill both on paper and online. If they have nothing concrete to go on, they make it up as they go along.

I stopped taking transfer window rumour as anything other than BS

Quote Originally Posted by macstheman View Post

They know less than me and 'I know nothing'!!
    You too! Manuel Mk3

Adil Rami latest addition to the ‘list’...probably as Benkovic appears to prefer Boro’.
    Last edited by ramAnag; 28-01-2020 at 12:22 PM.

Who wouldn't with old 'Damacles' poised to fall in the general vicinity of PP!!

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)