+ Visit England Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gutted

Gutted

I had us down to win 1-3 and the not so happy hammers score with practically the last kick of the game to deprive me of all 3 points! I noticed that it was the wise old heads who went for a Spurs victory today, me, Frenchie and alf - not sure if griff qualifies for that?

enjoy, had you lot down for 4 or 5 Nil tbh…..

As you said DJ, we have not been playing well for some time and so at the end of the day I am happy to win a game which your lot always get themselves up for. To be honest didn't see that today until the last part of the game. Both teams have a lot to work on.

Quote Originally Posted by davee59 View Post
    As you said DJ, we have not been playing well for some time and so at the end of the day I am happy to win a game which your lot always get themselves up for. To be honest didn't see that today until the last part of the game. Both teams have a lot to work on.
    good for you fella! personally i am very dissapointed! taking Nothing away from you lot … bon Chance!
    stay safe now
    John.

Mourinho will win you a Cup, but it`ll end in Tears imo, everywhere he's been its the same! if Levy had backed Pooch in the Transfer market he'd still be at yours,
    levy has leaned very far out of the window with this appointment imo and it could cost him his Position at Spurs!

on the other side we wouldn't sack Mr rigor mortis because our two bob owners wouldn't pay the rest of his contract!
    Last edited by dagenhamJohn; 23-11-2019 at 03:35 PM.

Well at least West Ham's second goal cost Dave 2 points on the prediction league.
    Every cloud and all that .....

Quote Originally Posted by tricky1966 View Post
    well at least west ham's second goal cost dave 2 points on the prediction league.
    Every cloud and all that .....
    ffs!

mon pelle...

It's now become a personal tug of war between manager and board.
    He wants out, but the board won't sack. He's trying everything in the book to get the bullet, but they won't budge on the compo. If they were the slightest bit concerned he'd have had his marching orders week's ago, but they're not, and it's us fans who are caught up in the middle of it all. It's a classic little man syndrome. Don't blame the keeper, he's Pellegrini's bargaining chip, he knows he's not good enough for this league and sadly is being scapegoated by a manager who simply wants out.
    This club is toxic, and Pellegrini like many before him has found out, just how impossible it is to work under these people. You don't become a bad manager overnight

two bob spiv KANTS!!!

West Ham deserve all they get playing that clown in goal again..No sympathy whatsoever..

Quote Originally Posted by alfinyalcabo View Post
    West Ham deserve all they get playing that clown in goal again..No sympathy whatsoever..
    Who else are they supposed to play in goal then Alf ?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast