+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Ardley in or out?

Dropping further behind the pack after tonight's surrender... we need something different in and fast... It's out for me

Quote Originally Posted by magpiekev View Post
    Out
    Out for me especially after throwing away another win with a poor performance against a team with average attendance around 800!!! He refuses to give youth a chance, continues to pick his cronies no matter how bad they play and is now blaming us for his more management decisions.

Quote Originally Posted by irish_pie View Post
    Dropping further behind the pack after tonight's surrender... we need something different in and fast... It's out for me
    Out

It was a dreadfull appointment in the first place.OUT.

Quote Originally Posted by LaxtonLad View Post
    The chairman doesn't pick the players though does he? The chairman buys the players the manager wants and the manager is then responsible for how they play and ultimately the team's results - THAT'S how it works.
    No but he picks the manager, don't skip that bit out. Plus some chairmen are known to want to football manager and interfere in both signings and team selection. However, that was never confirmed only a rumour last season.

Absolutely garbage. Ardley out

I originally said I was leaning towards out and after tonight I'm definitely in the out camp.
    He's not capable of motivating a decent squad and all we're doing is treading water. I don't buy the "we would settle for mid table" argument, with the poor quality of this league and the squad we have, we're in danger of squandering a good opportunity to bounce back.
    Ardley out!

Leaning towards out. We’ve clearly got a lot good players and that’s winning us some games and means we score a lot of nice goals, but it’s hard to see what the general idea is supposed to be. There’s very little pattern or organisation to us.

Treading water is the right description of the season a few more games and reality will hit home when we are 16th.

The sad thing is I expect things to carry on as normal must be awful being ST holder and almost being forced to watch that.

He can be as angry as he likes on the radio fans dont care about PR its results only.

Sunday is a nice game for him as his excuse will be they are a league side etc so we were we until you took over.

Ardley in.

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast