+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Ardley in or out?

Ardley in or out?

There seems to be more people turning against Ardley hence the question again.

I'm leaning towards out but not 100% there as yet.

Who would take his place though??

I'm pretty much in the out camp as I really don't see much improvement. Blaming it on the hectic start of the season has worn of for me.

The lack of a plan B is what pushes me towards an out vote.

Wonder if they've got any Danish Manager's stats, but I fully expect him to see out this season no matter what, as they don't expect promotion.

I'm still 'In', because a couple of decent results will get us back on track and I've got no desire to see another manager depart, but likewise a couple more poor results and he will probably be in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Glad2BeAPie View Post
    Wonder if they've got any Danish Manager's stats, but I fully expect him to see out this season no matter what, as they don't expect promotion.
    So long as he doesn't do a Derry 2014/15 I expect he will still be here in May, I just hope we aren't going to waste another season by sticking with him into next.

Unless he actually gets us up this season, the ideal scenario would be a really poor Gary Brazil like end to the season which sees us sink to 16th or thereabouts in the closing weeks and forces the Danes into making a change in May/June, otherwise I really do fear he will be staying on.

Our six-fingered friends up the A60 have a similar topic on their board, although it's in the form of a poll so much easier to understand:

https://www.stagsnet.net/phpBB3/view...hp?f=8&t=36532

Is it possible to get something like that on here?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Our six-fingered friends up the A60 have a similar topic on their board, although it's in the form of a poll so much easier to understand:

Yes, there is a poll option when you start a new thread in advanced mode I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post

Yes it has when you start a new thread it gives you option of a poll...anyone fancy it?

Out.

Would not have employed him in the first place. Already a broken man low on confidence when he came here and his results have been little better than atrocious. Even tho he's signed 20+ players? of his own choice.

Unfortunately, I doubt our owners will agree with me barring a catastrophic run of results.

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast