+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Scottish Cup 2019/20

Let's hope AFC don't f@ck up the ticketing for this game. It's bang in the middle of the Easter holidays plus it's against Celtic which we know puts alot of families off. Should start at 120 points with 4 tickets per account.

If you want to win the cup you have to beat Satan's favourites somewhere along the line. I just can't see it .... and likely never will. At least it means our manager will be here for a good while yet enticing us with dynamic football.

The way I look at is this.

90% chance the Dhims will beat us at Hamdung.

Would you rather they did it in the semi or the final?

RST - spot on .... and we must be due one soon .... if you call 10% 1 in 10, we've probably lost 9 in a row so this should be the tenth game ..... roll on the win ....
    and if we play on the 11th April, that will be 50 years to the day since the Derek McKay cup final.... I'd take 3-1!!

We’ll beat them in the semi ( they deserve it)

But then..............
    Last edited by donsdaft; 01-03-2020 at 05:51 PM.

Ah well, that draws saved me well over £100 by not undertaking another pointless trek to weegie land.

Although losing to Timothy is annoying, even though we’ve a far better chance of a win, it’s infinitely better than the possibility of losing to an Edinburgh ugly.

Every cloud...

I wonder what the KO time will be to ensure that the SFA Establishment darlings aren’t inconvenienced too much by having to travel a few miles and upset their close relatives-pogering timetables?

An arrangement of 9pm on a Monday night when there are major roadworks on the A90 and M9/M80 would be ideal for them.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    The way I look at is this.

90% chance the Dhims will beat us at Hamdung.

Would you rather they did it in the semi or the final?

Fcuk it, an hour ago I’m saying to my loons were nae going.

Now? Maybe it’s the red wine I’ve consumed whilst waiting for my Lasagne to cook but we’re going, let’s do these cnuts. We’re due one.

Will be a convoluted formation but doable.

Tough drawn, but like others believe Celtic will falter at some stage in a semi
    They are beatable ( but not at Pittodrie it seems )
    Big pitch might suit us
    I hope sanctity prevails 3pm kick-off, none of this 5.30pm crap to suit Sky
    England shire FA cup semis the week before so no excuses by SKY just to slot us in somewhere that suits their schedules
    COYR

Quote Originally Posted by KIWIRED View Post
    Tough drawn, but like others believe Celtic will falter at some stage in a semi
    They are beatable ( but not at Pittodrie it seems )
    Big pitch might suit us
    I hope sanctity prevails 3pm kick-off, none of this 5.30pm crap to suit Sky
    England shire FA cup semis the week before so no excuses by SKY just to slot us in somewhere that suits their schedules
    COYR
    Whilst I fully endorse & echo the sentiment min, the fact neither game will be on Sky throws a spanner in the works somewhat.

If its the Saturday, it’ll be a waank lunchtime KO.

Sunday it’ll be more civilised - probs 3pm - but it’s a Sunday.

My bet is Premier Sports will want Timothy on the Sunday so the Edinburgh uglies will be made to trek through to Hampden for a lunchtime Saturday game whilst totally ignoring the stadium on their doorstep that could host the game - & hold many more fans.

Fuuck the SFA....

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast