+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Scottish Cup 2019/20

Quote Originally Posted by 57vintage View Post
    Certainly, but the Jutes’ troubles were infinitely funnier.
    “Certainly “

Good old Uncle Mort

Quote Originally Posted by DJR1979 View Post
    Just a thought, do you think last nights result will make Motherwell's form dip? Coming back for 4-1 down only to be put out on penalties is a pretty sore one to take. Looks like they picked up a few injuries too.
    Murderwell's form has dipped the last 4 or 5 games hence why we are in 3rd place and we've been sh!te

Last nights result means that the bare minimum for McInnes to avoid being a dead man walking is a semi final appearance. If he becomes the first Aberdeen manager ever to lose to Killie in the cup (12 unbeaten currently) or fails to beat a chronic St Mirren team then that will be the final nail I’m afraid.

If he gets to the semi or further and finishes third he may yet survive beyond the Summer

You mean that this is number 13?

It's a sign!

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    You mean that this is number 13?

It's a sign!
    It'll be more than unlucky for McInnes if he loses.

I'm reasonably confident we will keep the run going as we are pretty good when we have our carpet slippers on

I'm assuming with the high number of loyalty points required for St. Moron tickets then we are only getting the 1600 behind the goal. I thought we might have got some for along the side of the pitch. Will Saints sell out???

I just think the demand is huge. Our supporters club sold out two buses within 24 hours. Even then, I got in too late and although got a bus seat, have to get a ticket myself on Monday.

I think the drabness of the season, combined with this being the Scottish Cup on a Saturday night just means huge demand. AFC on the fischal site don’t mention how many tickets we have.

St.Mirren’s ground (The Simple Digital Arena ??) only holds 8,023. I think the rules are 20% to away teams in the cup. Therefore your 1,600 sounds spot on. Pretty sure they would shift 6,400 for a Saturday night cup game.

Given the great escape (twice) against Killie all we need now is for us to beat St Mirren, Hertz to beat sevco, St J to beat celtic and ICT to beat Hibs and then we have the same semi-finalists as the League Cup in 2014.

Just sayin' like.

#nameonthecup

I just seen we’ve beat Sevco kids in the Scottish youth cup semi 2-1.
    A Michael Ruth double.

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Given the great escape (twice) against Killie all we need now is for us to beat St Mirren, Hertz to beat sevco, St J to beat celtic and ICT to beat Hibs and then we have the same semi-finalists as the League Cup in 2014.

Just sayin' like.

#nameonthecup
    I'd say with a measure of certainty that if we beat St Mirren, there will be one team from the 2014 line up in the semis.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast