+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Scottish Cup 2019/20

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Whilst I fully endorse & echo the sentiment min, the fact neither game will be on Sky throws a spanner in the works somewhat.

If its the Saturday, it’ll be a waank lunchtime KO.

Sunday it’ll be more civilised - probs 3pm - but it’s a Sunday.

My bet is Premier Sports will want Timothy on the Sunday so the Edinburgh uglies will be made to trek through to Hampden for a lunchtime Saturday game whilst totally ignoring the stadium on their doorstep that could host the game - & hold many more fans.

Fuuck the SFA....
    Its almost as if I know the incompetence of the SFA and the lack of them giving the slightest flying fuuck about the fans, like the back of my hand.

Nostradamus had nothing on me.

Fuuck the SFA...

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Its almost as if I know the incompetence of the SFA and the lack of them giving the slightest flying fuuck about the fans, like the back of my hand.

Nostradamus had nothing on me.

Fuuck the SFA...
    Given the SFA are on their uppers they were never going to pay the SRU to host a game of football. It's hardly a hardship to ask Hibs/Hertz to drive an hour for a 12.15 kick-off. I would have preferred a Saturday tea-time for us rather than Sunday but we can hardly complain about a 3pm kick-off even if it is on a Sunday.

You may yet get your wish to fuuck the SFA if both games have to be played behind closed doors come the middle of April!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Red Zone View Post
    Given the SFA are on their uppers they were never going to pay the SRU to host a game of football. It's hardly a hardship to ask Hibs/Hertz to drive an hour for a 12.15 kick-off. I would have preferred a Saturday tea-time for us rather than Sunday but we can hardly complain about a 3pm kick-off even if it is on a Sunday.

You may yet get your wish to fuuck the SFA if both games have to be played behind closed doors come the middle of April!!!
    Now that would be marvellous.

Closed doors cup semis & final, Scotland playoff's & Euro finals games might just finish that rancid organisation off.

Mon the virus...

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213