+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Quote from todays presser

And if it is Nolan then **** off you fat, drunk, overhyped cnut. Acting like he's lord of Notts or something cause we got in the playoffs.

**** you Nolan.

Quote Originally Posted by crazyfists View Post
    What the hell is going on at Notts????? I thought that was last season people were split in the dressing room and this season we apparently had the best squad atmosphere since Jimmy and now this. ****ing sick to death of the excuses from the manager AND the players. You play football for ****s sake for your job, if you don't like it at Notts then **** off somewhere else and stop draining our great club.

Not an Ardley fan but on this one I say kick whoever out needs to go Neal, one thing about you is you appreciate what an honour it is to play for Notts, ****ing makes my blood boil anyone sulking. ****ing grow a pair of balls and act like men instead of little ****age pussies.
    Is the right answer.

What's wrong with these people slack? If you hate your job then move company but still act professionally. And if it's Nolan then **** off out of our business.

These people don't realise what they're doing because if we implode and go down again they'll be no coming back, not for a long, long time. If they had any love for notts at one time in their lives then either help out or **** off.

I dont think Nolan would have any desire to see Notts fail. As for some of our so called fans you do have to wonder. The comments are clearly just what Ardley has had snippets of from social media and boards like this where for whatever reason a few fans dont like him ( maybe more than a few) and call for his head which of course can easily be interpreted as other things by some and whipped up into a frenzy easily. Its really a nothing comment. Same at pretty much every football club in the country who's team are not pulling up trees every week, i.e most of them.

What the hell is going on at Notts????? I thought that was last season people were split in the dressing room and this season we apparently had the best squad atmosphere since Jimmy and now this. ****ing sick to death of the excuses from the manager AND the players. You play football for ****s sake for your job, if you don't like it at Notts then **** off somewhere else and stop draining our great club.

Not an Ardley fan but on this one I say kick whoever out needs to go Neal, one thing about you is you appreciate what an honour it is to play for Notts, ****ing makes my blood boil anyone sulking. ****ing grow a pair of balls and act like men instead of little ****age pussies.
    This, ^^^

I agree with cutting out any toxic or corrosive players or staff within the club.

For example if there were disruptive players or players who seek to undermine the manager because they may not be getting in the side then this is completely unacceptable and should not be tolerated.

It becomes the making of toxic and corrosive atmosphere particularly in the dressing room. A player either wants to play for this club or don’t. If you do then you have to fight and earn your place in the team. If you don’t then either go out on loan to get minutes elsewhere or put in a transfer request and go and play somewhere else. That also applies to any player, coach, manager or back room staff.

This club has been through too much without toxic and disruptive people within it dragging it down.

Quote Originally Posted by Pie1862 View Post
    Quote from LC from todays presser:

Who's he referring to? Current players / prev owner / AN Other ?
    I'm confused about his comments
    Even if there are people who want us to fail , why would this make us fail ???
    Surely success is in his own hands and down to his management skills ?

From information I have received overnight, the culprit may well not be our former manager, but could well be the man who promised us the earth, and was handy with his phone camera.

To me this whole thing stinks of a persecution complex. Ardley failed at Wimbledon and he knows he's failing here. He won't name names because he cannot invent a reason he likes about why these people would make up stories about him - and it is him, not the club. Unfortunately he's blind to his own shortcomings as a manager and feels he ought to divert the negative attention directed at him and pretend there are evil forces at work against Notts County the club, there aren't, it's him.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast