+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Quote from todays presser

Quote from todays presser

Quote from LC from todays presser:

Ardley drops a grenade in today’s press conference: “There’s people out there, around this area, around this club, who want Notts to fail. That‘s sad. I don’t have to tell you their names. You can work it out for yourselves.”
    Who's he referring to? Current players / prev owner / AN Other ?

Quote Originally Posted by Pie1862 View Post

Where have you read that there is No New Pre Match Presser on the Official Site or on The POst On Lone, More Jack-O-Norie's or what.

NCM strikes again

Speaking as A.N.Other, I can say without fear of contraception that it ain't me guv, honest.

Ardley drops a grenade in today’s press conference: “There’s people out there, around this area, around this club, who want Notts to fail. That‘s sad. I don’t have to tell you their names. You can work it out for yourselves.”
    I hope he's got a good reason for coming out public because that is a very corrosive thing to say leaving no doubt lots of people wondering if he's having a dig at them for making some sort of criticism/comment.

I'm getting fed up of his excuses. He said a few weeks back there were no more excuses. All sounds like a man who can't handle the pressure. Maybe a case for some 'gardening leave' whilst he gets his head straight.

This is Ardley's No 1 tactic isn't it? BLAME SOMEONE ELSE.

Ain't me Gov, it's the players, referee, fans expectation, owner, previous players, players not involved, pitch, weather etc.

Quite surprised you smart ar5es haven't worked that one out for yourselves.

The "around this club" comment is the most disturbing bit, if true. Pure speculation, but would that relate to the players who have been frozen out?

I'm sure Ardley's starting to feel the pressure - the question is, can he transfer that urgency to the players and stop them operating at half-speed? I heard an interesting quote from a journo on Sky Sports' Sunday morning show that not many West Ham players would be worried about going into the dressing room/training ground on a Monday after a poor performance - you suspect it might be similar at Notts. The players seem more likely to be offered manicures than getting the Ferguson-esque hairdryer treatment after a bad game.

I'm Spartacus

Not doing a bad job of it himself

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast