+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: O/T A shameless plug and a plea.

Fascinating

What a great project

Maybe a slight refinement would be to remove (or link to) the pictures that aren’t Rotherham.

As for gwru returning then why not? He might already be here anyway.

Keep up the good work geetarman

Where did the complain to mods to thing go?

Sorry to hear that "Millers Banter" has ceased to be. I used to go on there a few years back and I was the top scorer on most of the arcade games "space invaders" and "kong" etc. It was good fun. I've also noticed that AccringtonMAD doesn't exist anymore, although at one point I was the top poster after Winstanley88 had been banned. Anyway, thank you Geetarman for posting all the old photos of Rotherham, I'll enjoy looking through them, and keep plucking my friend.

In the spirit of the season I'd be OK with reinstating gwru (or at least his doppelganger as I believe once a name/account had been condemned there's no way back). 'Tis the season to be Merry after all and I look forward to him telling the tale again about how when his employer used to provide the 'workers' with a Christmas turkey he used to rejoice in telling him where to shove it . Ebeneezer might be a good new username for him.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    In the spirit of the season I'd be OK with reinstating gwru (or at least his doppelganger as I believe once a name/account had been condemned there's no way back). 'Tis the season to be Merry after all and I look forward to him telling the tale again about how when his employer used to provide the 'workers' with a Christmas turkey he used to rejoice in telling him where to shove it . Ebeneezer might be a good new username for him.
    Good on you CAM be good to have GWRUs three personas back

I used to look in on Banter at times. Spent many an hour trying to decipher Gwru’s posts.

There could be a number of reason why gwru’s posts might not make sense or he repeats, even if there’s nothing up with him is there any need to keep bullying?

I'm looking forward to his balmy team formations and unrealistic assessment of players. Who knows if we are lucky we might even get a get JCH back. At least he never flogged the "Stubbs is wonderful" line....

That's a point. What's happened to easy and early, the artist formerly known as LBJ. Not had a "If Stubbs were still here we'd be in the Champions League by now" post for ages.

Quote Originally Posted by Geetarman View Post
    That's a point. What's happened to easy and early, the artist formerly known as LBJ. Not had a "If Stubbs were still here we'd be in the Champions League by now" post for ages.
    ffs! sssssssshhhhh

Great website by the way (yours obviously, not banter)

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast