+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Millers Res v Huddersfield T. Res, Tuesday 26/11/19

Yes a decent display from the youngsters, just not quite enough.

No idea if he’s related mike.

Quote Originally Posted by mikemiller View Post
    Looks like the game is still on despite all the rain. Just been out into town and don't fancy stand in mud, out in the open in this weather, so going to give this one a miss. Good luck if you are going!
    You can watch from upstairs in the pub, or you could last time I went.

Weirdly, they sold coffee but not tea as "they don't have tea-making facilities."

Weather started to clear up once the match started!

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Not THE Salah Casper? What with Salah and Greaves in the team we should do ok!

Wonder if Kenny is any relation to the famous keeper?

2-3 FT int bad with it being the kids...
    Watch out for the the Greaves lad. Only 16yo but around 6'3" tall. Got 2 really good feet and good technique. He's a player.

Millertop must have seen him play.

Sounds a good prospect. Lets hope hes like his granddad..Sounds like Grattan is a decent lad too and I always have liked Hinds. Cooper also has the build of a centre half just needs to develop his defensive skills a bit more. Ww also have Kayode who is coming on. The future looks good now wi the young uns where it didn't when stevie was in charge...

Even if we don't get up this year I am convinced we will be even better next year...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 26-11-2019 at 04:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    Watch out for the the Greaves lad. Only 16yo but around 6'3" tall. Got 2 really good feet and good technique. He's a player.
    I take a keen interest in the Academy team, the young lad Greaves is indeed a good prospect, hopefully he will progress and eventually push for the first team. Some will unfortunately fall by the wayside.

Quote Originally Posted by CASPER-64-FRANK View Post
    I take a keen interest in the Academy team, the young lad Greaves is indeed a good prospect, hopefully he will progress and eventually push for the first team. Some will unfortunately fall by the wayside.
    Most of them unfortunately. Jerome is a grounded lad and lots of natural ability. Got half a chance.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12