+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: How do you intend to vote at the General election?

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: OT Poll - How do you intend to vote at the General election?

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    There must be millions of gullible people around it they believe most of the tripe being spouted.
    I know, amazing as it sounds several actually believed the extra £350 million NHS funding lie on the side of a bus!

That's why we're in such deep sh!t.

... £350m ... that's nothing in today's context, is it. The Liebour politics of envy think that throwing money is the solution. They're a bit naive really. The amounts they say they will spend is simply desperation - a last desperate throw - believing 'the masses' (a Momentum technical term) actually will believe them ...

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    ... £350m ... that's nothing in today's context, is it. The Liebour politics of envy think that throwing money is the solution. They're a bit naive really. The amounts they say they will spend is simply desperation - a last desperate throw - believing 'the masses' (a Momentum technical term) actually will believe them ...
    Labour are obviously taking their lead from the Brexit vote - the more outrageous the lie, the more votes you get.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I know, amazing as it sounds several actually believed the extra £350 million NHS funding lie on the side of a bus!

What was the lie?
    The amount or where it was going?

A court ruled it was the correct gross figure and 'let's isn't a promise.

Round and round you go ..,..........

It must be that horrible bullying gang who scare them away!
    Maybe Neal and the players don't want us to know we are being watched. Or perhaps the brothers are keeping a finger on the pulse, or use NCFOG's stats. Or maybe the politicians get some useful/useless ideas. Who knows? Come out come out whoever you are.

Quote Originally Posted by dam617 View Post
    What was the lie?
    The amount or where it was going?

A court ruled it was the correct gross figure and 'let's isn't a promise.

Round and round you go ..,..........
    As I said, plenty of people were taken in.

As I said, plenty of people were taken in.
    They are going to spend it on the 50,000 new nurses.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    So Rayner who left school at 16, but has made it to shadow education secretary is thick and Diane Abbot who got herself to Cambridge and was the country’s first black woman MP is thick as well. This to people whose idea of a clever person is Jacob Rees-Mogg or Andrew Bridgen. Hilarious.

As for the queens speech thing, Corbyn should have told her he doesn’t watch it and to stop asking such stupid questions. Johnson lied to her maj ffs, but obviously watching a speech that 90% of the population doesn’t watch is much more important.

When is that fat fraud Johnson appearing with Andrew Neil?
    Apologies for quoting myself, but not only is the fat fraud too scared to face Andrew Neil, he’s even refusing to be interviewed by Julie Etchingham. Avoiding tough questions like ‘Do you watch the queen’s speech?’ ‘What’s the naughtiest thing you’ve done?’

Does anyone considering voting for this person consider why he went into politics? Do they think it was to improve people’s lives?

If that's what you think is the reason people voted to leave the EU then you are one of the gullible ones.

Anyone who defends Labour on here is wasting their breathe. We have a media who have been told to bring up anti-semitism* every (Groundhog) day whilst Boris is given the OK for calling people bank robbers and piccaninnies. And there are vast swathes of miserable old gits who seem bitter and twisted that their lives are ****e and they've achieved nothing. Well try telling the previous generation who had a war to fight!

Some have even taken to running children over on pavements. Thank God I didn't turn to the right as I got older, maybe having younger kids keeps you less bitter. As Sid Vicious said, I've met the man in the street and he's a ****.

* Remember Alexei Sayle? I saw him once at the Theatre Royal, and he was very funny. He said this, it is relevant, he's a Jew.

https://twitter.com/justjewsuk/statu...507904?lang=en

Page 14 of 40 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast