+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: How do you intend to vote at the General election?

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: OT Poll - How do you intend to vote at the General election?

I do like how the Tory line is red and the Labour one blue

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    NCM polling tool got the colours wrong!
    Calling me the NCM polling tool is a bit strong.

Just to say, Elite, that I'd like to vote Green but up here in Scab-borough and s h i t by we don't have a Green candidate so I've gone for my 2nd preference. I suppose that what I'm saying is 'should we vote according to our local candidates or the national picture?

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    Just to say, Elite, that I'd like to vote Green but up here in Scab-borough and s h i t by we don't have a Green candidate so I've gone for my 2nd preference. I suppose that what I'm saying is 'should we vote according to our local candidates or the national picture?
    Difficult one. Seeing as the main purpose of this vote is to try and get an idea of which way this board leans politically, I'd say in cases where you don't have a first choice candidate vote for the next best according to your political inclination.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    The poll facility trial run concerning brussel sprouts got far more replies than I expected, so this is a genuine poll. It's not meant to be a discussion thing because there are enough of those already. The purpose is to get an idea of how votes on here would compare in percentage terms to the real vote. Just like the real vote, this is a secret ballot. No need to go public and give reasons why, this is purely about numbers. Leave a comment if you wish, but try and leave the arguments to the other threads available. The question is simply as the thread title - How do you intend to vote at the General election?

Are we gonna get MOTM polls now you've found a new toy?

I can’t see the poll. Can anyone using an iPhone see it?!

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    S h I t b y??? Go and wash your mouth out with soap, that is one of our favourite places

Quote Originally Posted by The_Don_ORiordan View Post
    I can’t see the poll. Can anyone using an iPhone see it?!
    You have to select ‘Full Site’ at bottom of thread then you view it in normal web page mode. Unfortunately I don’t have a clue how to get it back to mobile view again!

The All Night party

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Are we gonna get MOTM polls now you've found a new toy?
    No, because the poll thingy only allows you to offer up to 10 options.

Maybe you should do it instead, because if Enzio plays you'd only need 10 options!

Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast