+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: How do you intend to vote at the General election?

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
Page 25 of 40 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: OT Poll - How do you intend to vote at the General election?

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    How many are getting rich on the EU gravy train?
    Plenty of the Brexit Party MEPs (or maybe they don't take any allowances etc?). Nigel Farrage hasn't done bad, and I'm pretty sure he'll be looking forward to his pension.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    Plenty of the Brexit Party MEPs (or maybe they don't take any allowances etc?). Nigel Farrage hasn't done bad, and I'm pretty sure he'll be looking forward to his pension.
    His he the only one you can think of? I better the Kinnocks haven't done to bad.

His he the only one you can think of? I better the Kinnocks haven't done to bad.
    Massive difference! Farage is supposed to hate the EU with a passion isn't he? But will take his cut (paid by us) unashamedly

Massive difference! Farage is supposed to hate the EU with a passion isn't he? But will take his cut (paid by us) unashamedly
    Wow two faced hypocrite politician alert, whatever next.

By the way so does Jeremy Corbin, or that is what he's said for all his political life.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Dunno, I think Boris has a figure better suited to filling a Santa suit.
    On that subject, there was an amusing quote from Boris tonight:

"We want to get on because we have three days to go until the most critical election of modern times." Johnson adds that now is the time “to put on our running shoes” to make the last sprint to the finishing line.

On that basis I think Swinson would win, Corbyn would finish second, with the fat bast@rd dead heating with Farage for third!

On that subject, there was an amusing quote from Boris tonight:

"We want to get on because we have three days to go until the most critical election of modern times." Johnson adds that now is the time “to put on our running shoes” to make the last sprint to the finishing line.

On that basis I think Swinson would win, Corbyn would finish second, with the fat bast@rd dead heating with Farage for third!
    Oh I don't know, did you see the speed of Boris when he rugby tackled that German footballer (can't remember his name) in that England v Rest of the World charity match the other year? Moved just like a gazelle, pity it was the wrong sport

Oh I don't know, did you see the speed of Boris when he rugby tackled that German footballer (can't remember his name) in that England v Rest of the World charity match the other year? Moved just like a gazelle, pity it was the wrong sport
    I think rugby tackling that 8 year old in Japan (?) showed much better technique!

I don't think a head butt is allowed in rugby. I suppose he could claim he went for the ball(s).

Ironic though that just like with his Brexit negotiations, the Germans emerged as clear winners.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOivzoRc0I8

I don't think a head butt is allowed in rugby. I suppose he could claim he went for the ball(s).

Ironic though that just like with his Brexit negotiations, the Germans emerged as clear winners.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOivzoRc0I8
    The German he flattened didn't think he was a winner.

Page 25 of 40 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast