+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: How do you intend to vote at the General election?

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: OT Poll - How do you intend to vote at the General election?

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    The poll wasn't there, you added it after I had posted.
    Damn, it won't let me commit election fraud!
    Not surprising. Only the Labour voting wallers are any good at committing election fraud.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Not surprising. Only the Labour voting wallers are any good at committing election fraud.
    Labour ( Momentum ) said this morning that Jeremy Corbyn as spent a lifetime fighting anti-semitism. Wow, he's hid that well.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    No, because the poll thingy only allows you to offer up to 10 options.

Maybe you should do it instead, because if Enzio plays you'd only need 10 options!
    Not sure we'd ever need more than one option when selecting a MOTM.

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    S h I t b y??? Go and wash your mouth out with soap, that is one of our favourite places
    Nowt wrong with the place, i961, it's the friendliness between cousins that's not to be trusted.

Antisemitism, what a load of cobblers. Not a single Tory gave two shytes about it until they discovered it might hurt the LOTO.

Andrew Neil demolished Jeremy Corbyn on the BBC tonight. Corbyn refused to apologise for any anti-semitism in the party and totally failed to give a good account of how the Party would fund paying the WASPi women.
    'We have a moral duty to pay these women...'
    'I'm not asking you why you are going to pay them, only how'
    'But I want to talk about our moral duty on this one'
    'Mr Corbyn, I ask the questions'
    OK a bit of paraphrasing but that was where the front wheel came off. By the end, Corbyn was in the ditch and no AA in sight. Oh dear, Labour, how did it come to this!

[QUOTE=BigFatPie;39370257]Antisemitism, what a load of cobblers. Not a single Tory gave two shytes about it until they discovered it might hurt the LOTO.[/QUOTE

So the chief rabbi condemns Corbyn and Labour, Jewish mps and party members resign but it is a load of cobblers in your eyes?
    Ask the Jewish community what they think.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Antisemitism, what a load of cobblers. Not a single Tory gave two shytes about it until they discovered it might hurt the LOTO.
    'Not a single Tory gave' ..... Really? Not one of the millions cares about antisemitism?

As for antisemitism being 'a load of cobblers' (and to add to 1961's response), Christian, Muslim and Hindu leaders have recognised the growing antisemitism within the Labour Party and the lack of action by the leadership. Labour MPs, both Jewish and non-jewish have left the party - some bullied out - over the lack of action, Jewish communities are worried - but its 'a load of cobblers'? You have, to your credit, taken to people to task about racisim, homophobia etc on this site but don't seem extend that to Jews.

What is interesting/worrying is the lack of comment about your post from those posters who routinely champion the oppressed, esp those grown-up lefties. Hmmmmmm.

I'm sorry, BFP, but your above comment puts you on a par with Corbyn. There is clearly nasty stuff going on behind closed doors but I wish those who have been offended would document exactly what upset them.
    Similarly, with the Chief Rabbi - if he had related specific instances then Corbyn would not be able to issue another bland apology about what a super non-racist he was. Give chapter and verse, Chief Rabbi, and that would force Corbyn to be specific in his denials rather than throwing a blanket over the whole matter.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1199603567008632833

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast