+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: How do you intend to vote at the General election?

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: OT Poll - How do you intend to vote at the General election?

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Sid, my previous post was a bit glib. I’m involved with union politics and have personally heard people on the left express antisemitic views, including holocaust denial. I challenged those views when no one else wanted to.

There is undoubtedly antisemitism on the left, but there is absolutely no doubt either that people on the right are using it as a stick to beat Corbyn. These people don’t care about racism, and very often have racist views themselves or support those who do. There is literally nothing that Corbyn could say or do that would satisfy those people.

Antisemitism is the ‘Hilary’s emails’ of this election.

Utter desperation trying to support the anti semantic Marxist leader of the Labour Party. It will not work to sensible and intelligent people who can see through his pathetic lying charade. Momentum thugs are even trying to cover up his car crash interview with Andrew Neil, it won’t work.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    Utter desperation trying to support the anti semantic Marxist leader of the Labour Party. It will not work to sensible and intelligent people who can see through his pathetic lying charade. Momentum thugs are even trying to cover up his car crash interview with Andrew Neil, it won’t work.
    Cheers Joe, you couldn’t have illustrated my point more beautifully.

By the why, do we know when PM Johnson is subjecting himself to Mr Neil’s forensic questioning?

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Cheers Joe, you couldn’t have illustrated my point more beautifully.

By the why, do we know when PM Johnson is subjecting himself to Mr Neil’s forensic questioning?
    I'm waiting for him to get in his face 4 times asking why he said Muslim women look like letterboxes and burglars.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Not surprising. Only the Labour voting wallers are any good at committing election fraud.
    Jesus, you've swung to the right. It's nothing to be proud of. I actually supported Brexit until all these ****s started telling me why I shouldn't vote Labour. Not now, I'll vote Remain in the second referendum.

Btw, despite the poll, Nottingham will still return 3 Labour MPs, this site, is, as we are so often told, unrepresentative of the fanbase.
    Last edited by Bohinen; 27-11-2019 at 04:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Jesus, you've swung to the right. It's nothing to be proud of.
    I know Brexit has had an effect on many people's political outlook, but the effect it's had on gumpy is nothing short of breathtaking.

Someone who had always seemed moderate has turned into the love child of Boris Johnson and Maggie Thatcher. He is starting to make Soccerman look like a liberal lefty.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    I know Brexit has had an effect on many people's political outlook, but the effect it's had on gumpy is nothing short of breathtaking.

Someone who had always seemed moderate has turned into the love child of Boris Johnson and Maggie Thatcher. He is starting to make Soccerman look like a liberal lefty.

I can understand you Momentum boys being a bit upset about your useless Marxist leader, thing is boys you are not in the mainstream of current politics. No real person with an ounce of brain would vote for an English hating, terrorist loving pathetic amoeba like Corbyn, then again, I suppose there has to be a few of the uneducated. If I was you I would be taking the photo of Diane Abbott off your bedroom walls before your neighbours find out.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Denial???

Not surprising, Boris's words taken completely out of context, of course.

Never heard the Trot Tramp apologise tho, did you?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1199669031848034304
    I can remember a time when you expressed views that could be termed progressive and (often) humorous, Gumpster, but over the course of the last few months you have turned into a right wing reactionary and the laughs are few and far between.
    Some will say you have grown up. Me? I'm saddened by seeing you turn into a boring old fart - a trumpster rather than a gumpster.

Quote Originally Posted by JoePass View Post
    I can understand you Momentum boys being a bit upset about your useless Marxist leader, thing is boys you are not in the mainstream of current politics. No real person with an ounce of brain would vote for an English hating, terrorist loving pathetic amoeba like Corbyn, then again, I suppose there has to be a few of the uneducated. If I was you I would be taking the photo of Diane Abbott off your bedroom walls before your neighbours find out.
    Will you be voting for Anna Soubry for a third time?

Quote Originally Posted by Bohinen View Post
    Jesus, you've swung to the right.
    In that case, I've just found religion!

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Will you be voting for Anna Soubry for a third time?

Only voted for her once, I dont vote for undemocratic traitors, so she does not have my vote. However, if it was her or Corbyn..oh Anna baby..;.

Page 5 of 40 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast