+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: How do you intend to vote at the General election?

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: OT Poll - How do you intend to vote at the General election?

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    Absolutely nothing to do with Johnson's untruths.

By the way, the answer to every question is 'Let's get Brexit done'
    Every other question Corbyn is asked, I will throw money at it.

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    Why has the tone of this thread suddenly dropped?
    Well, I didn't see you jump in when I was called "Sinbad" . In the world we live in today where some make a living out of being offended, I coudn't give a fcuk what that w@anker calls me.
    Last edited by navypie; 06-12-2019 at 08:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    Well, I didn't see you jump in when I was called "Sinbad" . In the world we live in today where some make a living out of being offended, I coudn't give a fcuk what that w@anker calls me.
    It plummeted when you arrived!

Every other question Corbyn is asked, I will throw money at it.
    Did you watch tonight? Not once did Corbyn mention throwing money at it while Johnson talked about getting Brexit done in virtually every answer. Within 5 seconds of his first 'answer'!

And boy did Johnson squirm when the question was about how those who tell lies should be punished!

You’re a bit angry this evening Sailor Boy, you been having nightmares about the captain again?

Name:  63128558-FC08-40F0-8C7D-52BF893B3B44.jpg
Views: 187
Size:  5.7 KB

I thought Boris absolutely smashed the debate tonight. Not very scientific I know but the Tories on twitter seemed really pleased and the Labour supporters were in absolute meltdown. Conclude from that, what you wish.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    I thought Boris absolutely smashed the debate tonight. Not very scientific I know but the Tories on twitter seemed really pleased and the Labour supporters were in absolute meltdown. Conclude from that, what you wish.
    If Johnson ‘smashed’ that, we shouldn’t bother with elections, we should just train a parrot to repeat slogans we can all agree with and make that Prime Minister.

Phew! I was getting a bit worried about you shipmate because your regular cycle was getting a bit late. At least that's now sorted.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    If Johnson ‘smashed’ that, we shouldn’t bother with elections, we should just train a parrot to repeat slogans we can all agree with and make that Prime Minister.
    Unfortunately, as stupid as it sounds that's exactly what the nation will do next week.

Well, I for one am looking forward to seeing Pfeffel finally get Breakfast done!

Page 21 of 40 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast