+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

View Poll Results: How do you intend to vote at the General election?

Voters
81. You may not vote on this poll
Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast

Thread: OT Poll - How do you intend to vote at the General election?

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    I wondered when a complete fcuk like you would jump in.
    To my eternal shame, it took me 59 minutes.

I must sharpen my act.

Quote Originally Posted by drillerpie View Post
    I know what you mean but Johnson is not exactly Thatcher is he? If I'm not mistaken he's going to borrow billions to fund a public sector and infrastructure spending spree (which probably would've been declared loony left fantasy economics by most newspapers if the Conservatives had chosen to continue with austerity! )
    I was really only alluding to the irony, not making any judgements.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    To my eternal shame, it took me 59 minutes.

I must sharpen my act.
    You must. I think in years to come this will be like the Forest board.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Don’t worry, no offence taken. Do you think they have enough time to find this new leader, restructure and gain back the trust of those lost voters? It’s a big ask. I think Boris will have to cock up monumentally for this to happen. Mind you …
    I think they have the time, but I just wonder if they have the inclination. The lessons to be learned from this defeat for Labour couldn't have been made any clearer, but the early signs from the top aren't encouraging. Hopefully the more moderate side of the party will make them see sense, but politics is a strange animal which is why we've ended up with Boris.

You must. I think in years to come this will be like the Forest board.
    No chance. I'll still be here if I'm still breathing, and one poster will be much more than they've got.

No chance. I'll still be here if I'm still breathing, and one poster will be much more than they've got.
    Well , I for one hope your still breathing and not spouting hot air.
    See what I did there?

Well , I for one hope your still breathing and not spouting hot air.
    See what I did there?
    Yep, even though your spelling was spot on you put an unnecessary space after the comma.

Yep, even though your spelling was spot on you put an unnecessary space after the comma.
    Well, if you have a dog you always know when it's gonna sh1t.

Quote Originally Posted by ncfcog View Post
    Don’t worry, no offence taken. Do you think they have enough time to find this new leader, restructure and gain back the trust of those lost voters? It’s a big ask. I think Boris will have to cock up monumentally for this to happen. Mind you …
    Apparently it's been decided that the next Labour leader should be female. So instead of choosing the most competent, charismatic candidate with the suitable characteristics they've decided to go quota filling again.

That is exactly the kind of politics that got them into this mess. Wouldn't be surprised if they keep Dianne Abbott on the front bench as well, just to hammer home the point that they don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Notsohumblepie View Post
    I was really only alluding to the irony, not making any judgements.
    I know I know, I was also pointing out the irony that if you had told a 1980s Scargill that the Conservative party was promising massive public spending increases and infrastructure projects in the North of England he probably wouldn't have believed it.

Page 39 of 40 FirstFirst ... 2937383940 LastLast