+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Reading - v - Leeds United *** Matchday Thread ***

Their black lad Ajariah is quite good 😎

Quote Originally Posted by BelfastAndy View Post
    Links on Facebook. Can't share. I'll get my coat....
    A proper link tonight that lasted the full game :-)

Ground out another win, well done lads, slowly starting to pull away from the chasing pack.

Was not comfortable but I will take the 3 points
    MOT

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    You will get a 12 match ban for that comment, hope the EFL are not watching!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Casilla made sure the team marked him though.

Game didn't reach much height that's for sure...and looked destined for a draw. So we'll graciously take the 3 !

Harrison did really well for his goal; not just the finish but the fact that he set it up with a very intelligent inside pass way back inside our half and then ran the length of the pitch to score. White looked very good going forward and could easily play in midfield. I thought Alioski added something when he came on (even out of position) and getting Klich off was a good call - he looks tired and sterile. Pablo didn't have his best game but his presence lifts other players and makes the opposition worry. Casilla was solid. Apart from that, we were very sloppy and are still woeful at set pieces but I am delighted with the 3 points. MOT.

Can't think of anyone I'd rather have at CB than White in the championship.

Hard to believe he is so young.

You are right about Alioski he was full of energy from the moment he came on, his link with Costa is worth watching again, he decides he is taking the pass from Harrison and Costa instinctively runs forward, a very nice pass then for Costa to put in a top cross and who is there after 87 minutes of running Harrison who started the whole piece - NICE. Bielsa quite rightly singing the praises of the subs, pivotal in making a result.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)