+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Defining Stretch of Season ?

Defining Stretch of Season ?

A wo thinking befooar Stoke game that this coming run of eight games is the period when tha ezzto pick up points as we are laikin teams generally at the poor end of the table like us

Stoke H--- L 2-4
    BlackburnA--- L 2-3
    Boro A
    Hull H
    Cardiff A
    Reading H
    QPR H
    Millwall A

We need at least 10 pts from these 8 games to evva prayer of stopping up.

After that tha looking at WBA H, Swansea A, Derby A, Huddersfield H, Bristol City A, Preston H, Charlton A, Pigs H which doesn't look too easy a run.

Gerram sooarted quick Strudel lad.

A see Stendel wo presented with an award in Manchester yesterday for winning promotion. Needless to say our owners weren't there in support, nor ezzit been mentioned on the Official Website. No class.

Accun ony see us gerrin 5 missen ( ifwee lucky ) sumdi on Sky tutha day reccuns 45pts tu stoppup ? Then re assess wat others a doowin , tha needs 25pts afoor xmas av allus thort , to du that wiccun ony drop 2 pts frum that 8 game run , " Believe" !!!

Muppets have agreed with stendel to the end of his contract but his severance pay ain't sorted

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    Muppets have agreed with stendel to the end of his contract but his severance pay ain't sorted
    A wonder if this is the legal problem which made it "not easy" to comment on the separation ? Hoss feyting not to pay Stendel wots due to him? No class.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    A wonder if this is the legal problem which made it "not easy" to comment on the separation ? Hoss feyting not to pay Stendel wots due to him? No class.
    Not be the same reticence when any of our board spongers leave, I'll be bound

Arr menny points will wi get ? Arr menny will wi need to stoppup ? Am temptud tu se willbi fortunate tu get 30 , tu stoppup maybe 47/48 , wud luv tu see it appun , a carnt seeit missen , damage wa dun in July fomee

Damage were done when this lot bought the club, I'm angry with myself I didn't see it coming when they appointed Morais!
    Personally I don't see us getting more than 3 points from those games? But I'm on a real downer with the club anyway and only see a bleak outlook!
    I really think they will sell Woodrow in January which will break the hardcore fans further and show these mercenaries up for what they really are.

They'll tell us he didn't want to be here but who could blame him

Our destiny was decided last summer when they dismantled a settled team and replaced them with substandard players. We might not have survived with those players but im convinced we would be in a better position.

There will be further departures in January and it wont stop while we have these owners.

I hope am reyt , Cauley loves being back north , his dad was from darn South , parents parted and allegedly ? Cauley changed his name to his mams side of family ? a northern lass , he's enjoying the limelight at Oakwell , apparently loves the club / Fans / Town , i wouldn't blame him if he left soon , he's done really well here , would love him to stay , Better times ahead for this lad , so good luck , you deserve it ,
    Definitely top end Championship player for me ,

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast