London 9 Derby 0 - let that sink in. Not won a league game at Fulham for 50 years!!!!!

Chalk and cheese. Sublime to the ridiculous. Not a shot on target in 95 minutes. Complete lack of urgency 1st half. Half chance on 5 minutes, low cross from Lowe which brought about an air shot from Lawro.

2nd half, another Lowe cross and this time Waggy makes a hash of it.

There you have it, our only good moves from the match.

Fulham? Won it at a canter. As usual we conceded because we couldn't get the ball away successfully. 1st from a corner on the left, ball ends up on the right, cross comes in, Roos didn't come for it but should have. Situation made worse because they had a mand 6 to 7 yards from teh centre of the goal totally unmarked. Yes, Kelle should have come but where were the defenders too?

2nd goal, Corner from the left again, Kelle tried to come and shouldn't have. Way too many bodies in the way and, even at 6 foot 4, you can't get them all out of the way. 4 defenders around Mitrovic and guess who got his head to the ball..... yes, Mitrovic.

3rd goal, fannying about on the edge of our box, Roos rushed into a clearance which he mis-hit, ball comes straight back, Mitrovic advances, passes right, Cairney puts it away.

Roos will get slaughtered for this but the central defenders and others were as much to blame. Both full backs, playing to order, gave their wide men way too much space 1st half. 2nd half, Lowe especially, got closer.

Last 25 we found some urgency from somewhere but all we managed was huffery and puffery.

No goals conceded last 4 home games, 0 goals scored last 4 away. As I started this tome, chalk and cheese.

I predict another win against QPR on Saturday. Home again aren't we?

Off to bed now, have to be up in 4 hours to catch the plane to Cape Verde for a week. See you all back on here after I get back.