+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Muto

Muto

So... do we think he's ****e or has he not had the chance to prove himself?

For me, Joe Linton needs a break. Gayle we already know is not good enough for this level. Might be the same story with Muto, but I'd honestly rather have him and/or Carroll start the next game.

I don't think he's had the chance to prove himself, but I'm also pretty convinced he's not good enough for this level.

I dont rate him either but wonder why he hasnt had the sort of run Joseluinton has had.He surely couldn't do any worse.

Give him a few games see what he can do, Last season he started at Old Trafford out of the blue and scored, he is capable but the longer he is left in the cold he will struggle to get any kind of form going

Quote Originally Posted by MidsMagpie View Post
    Give him a few games see what he can do, Last season he started at Old Trafford out of the blue and scored, he is capable but the longer he is left in the cold he will struggle to get any kind of form going
    Exactly.Whats the worst that can happen.That he goes 3 month without a goal like Joseluinton.

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    So... do we think he's ****e or has he not had the chance to prove himself?

For me, Joe Linton needs a break. Gayle we already know is not good enough for this level. Might be the same story with Muto, but I'd honestly rather have him and/or Carroll start the next game.

I don't think he's had the chance to prove himself, but I'm also pretty convinced he's not good enough for this level.
    They are all shiite.

Quote Originally Posted by Sclox View Post
    They are all shiite.
    Probably right there.

Fun fact:

Joe Linton scored 7 (!!!) goals in his last season at Hoffenheim. Has scored one goal for us so far and cost us a reported 40mil.

Compared to

Cissé scored 22 (!!!) goals in his last full season at Freiburg (scored 9 goals in 17 matches during the first half of the next season before joining us). Went on to score 13 goals in his first 14 games, before a more modest 8 goals in 36 games the following season. He cost us 9.3mil.

I know prices have inflated even more since we signed Cissé, but f*ck me.

Muto isn't getting picked for a reason

Quote Originally Posted by toonfalifekevbrown View Post
    Muto isn't getting picked for a reason
    His manager is clueless and thinks Joelinton is the perfect solution to our problems?

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    Probably right there.

Fun fact:

Joe Linton scored 7 (!!!) goals in his last season at Hoffenheim. Has scored one goal for us so far and cost us a reported 40mil.

Compared to

Cissé scored 22 (!!!) goals in his last full season at Freiburg (scored 9 goals in 17 matches during the first half of the next season before joining us). Went on to score 13 goals in his first 14 games, before a more modest 8 goals in 36 games the following season. He cost us 9.3mil.

I know prices have inflated even more since we signed Cissé, but f*ck me.
    40 million is BS.

Suggested this before. Balotelli, 29 years old, has scored 45 goals in his last 73 games in France and Italy. Went to Brescia on a free/minimal fee in the summer.

Surely was worth a punt.

Genuinely, the only striker I have been excited by in recent times (Ba and Cisse aside) has been Remy.

...and that cnt didn't want to be here.

That goes for Perez and Rondon too fly acknowledging their contributions.

Mitro had potential, but he was shiite too.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)