+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Muto

Quote Originally Posted by Sclox View Post
    Genuinely, the only striker I have been excited by in recent times (Ba and Cisse aside) has been Remy.

...and that cnt didn't want to be here.

That goes for Perez and Rondon too fly acknowledging their contributions.

Mitro had potential, but he was shiite too.
    Uuh Riviere?????

Joe Linton the new Joselu
    Saint Maxy the new obertan
    Almiron the new Jonas
    All doing nothing
    It's ok saying give them time
    We are a third nto the season and all they do is run about like daft kunts
    What happens into January February when we still can't get goals and points and the bad weather comes and these lads just don't fancy it anymore

It's beginning to look like we've wasted a whole lot of money....ironic given how little Rafa had to spend.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    It's beginning to look like we've wasted a whole lot of money....ironic given how little Rafa had to spend.
    All those 10 millions spent here and there penny pinching year in and out could have added up to a good quality blue chip player or two.

Muto, Joselu, Cabella, Riviere etc etc.

And if you think that we could have kept Rafa and Perez and spent the £16 million it would have cost for Rondon...

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Well Rafa didn't want them apart from Miggy - who i think he'd of turned into the player we saw appearing at the end of last season with Perez and Rondon.

Rafa asked muto to learn English and so he could follow instructions on the pitch
    He hasn't found it easy to learn the language or follow instructions
    His wife is living in Japan and he had a young kid last year

Quote Originally Posted by toonfalifekevbrown View Post
    Rafa asked muto to learn English and so he could follow instructions on the pitch
    He hasn't found it easy to learn the language or follow instructions
    His wife is living in Japan and he had a young kid last year
    How do you know this? Not questioning its validity, but I'd like to have the same source of information. Provided you can trust it.

Also, I think you're being a bit harsh on Jonas earlier in this thread. I think overall he was a decent player for us, sometimes quite important. Nothing like the disappointment that was Obertan.

I wonder who actually scouted Joelinton? There'll be a certain resistance to drop him by many at the club for fear of admitting that they made a mistake in paying so much for him. The same could go for Almiron. I think Almiron and Saint would benefit greatly from a better coach/manager and the former seems to be going backwards at the minute.

I'm not so sure about Joelinton and until he's played in his proper role it's hard to see if he'll be good enough. I've seen him play some decent passes on the ground in some games but at other times he's been poor and his shooting is pish.

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post
    How do you know this? Not questioning its validity, but I'd like to have the same source of information. Provided you can trust it.

Also, I think you're being a bit harsh on Jonas earlier in this thread. I think overall he was a decent player for us, sometimes quite important. Nothing like the disappointment that was Obertan.
    Article in the mag today about muto
    On Jonas he was ok imo and that was it .I've met him and he is a great bloke but just didn't do enough in games
    Another player who we all thought was going to be fantastic but imo he didn't live up to it by a mile

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)