+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nuno?

Quote Originally Posted by abbobrom View Post
    Massimillano Allegri has emerged as a leading candidate for Arsenal after a flurry of money has moved him to 15/8 favourite.
    Former Juventus manager inbetween jobs, currently in the UK learning English and keen on a job in the Prem, snap him up arsenal!

Quote Originally Posted by nortonwolf View Post
    Arsenal have sacked Emery, so I guess this is when we find out if...

1. The interest is genuine
    2. Fosun's will to keep the best manager we have had in my lifetime
    3. Nuno's attitude to the situation. I think he will feel he has unfinished business here with a squad he has built.

Life without Nuno at the helm feels slightly apocalyptic.
    Crap, just saw this, nervous now it has actually happened. But to be honest I think we will be OK. Nuno doesn't appear to be ego
    driven which really would be the only reason he would make the jump. Fingers crossed!

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    Crap, just saw this, nervous now it has actually happened. But to be honest I think we will be OK. Nuno doesn't appear to be ego
    driven which really would be the only reason he would make the jump. Fingers crossed!
    Or if Uncle Jorge Mendes(Nuno's agent) tells Nuno Arsenal would be a good move. That's the worry I have!

Quote Originally Posted by Evewolf65 View Post
    Or if Uncle Jorge Mendes(Nuno's agent) tells Nuno Arsenal would be a good move. That's the worry I have!
    Don't even want to think about it!

Marco Silva has been sacked by Everton, another potential suitor?

Don't sweat it. He's going nowhere!

Nuno knows he’s on more solid footing here than he would be at Everton. They’re a mess.

Only nervous about losing him to one of the Big 6, or some of the top teams in the other European Leagues.

Quote Originally Posted by MichiganWolf View Post
    Nuno knows he’s on more solid footing here than he would be at Everton. They’re a mess.

Only nervous about losing him to one of the Big 6, or some of the top teams in the other European Leagues.
    I agree with you both, I don't think he's going anywhere soon. If he does go it will be to a bigger and better project and he'll give himself the best possible start by changing job at the end of the season... This assuming he remains as successful as he is now.

Quote Originally Posted by MichiganWolf View Post

We are one of the big 6!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)