+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Middlesbrough v Barnsley Match Thoughts .

Only saw the last 25 minutes which to be fair was 25 minutes too much .

Welcome to Oakwell Gerhard ..... any regrets ?

Absolutely abysmal. Neither Murray nor Struber have had any impact

Don’t anybody ever tell me that Cavare is a defender he’s absolute dross. He’s happy enough going forward but he’s a liability in defense.

Thought it was Cabaret. Can't knock the performance just not good enough. In a sado masacistic way I've enjoyed every game i've witnessed this season.

Another game, another defeat. 8pts from safety, 9 including goal difference, and it's not even December.

"The most successful transfer window in BFC history". Get thi coit Hoss.

That last half hour was totally unacceptable. Shocking if truth be told. Heads totally went, nobody took any responsibility and we were all over the place. Demoralising viewing to be honest. If it weren't for Radlinger it could've been 4 or 5 and Boro are going to be near the relegation zone in my opinion.

This level of football is obviously taking its toll on the young lads. I can understand that after 18 games wi art a win and no experience in the side. Out of our depth, pure and simple. The owners are embarrassing this club. Feck me that last half hour was horrible, angering and painful.

We played some decent stuff going forward but they showed us how to defend their goal. They packed the goal area and we never got any clear chances.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Another game, another defeat. 8pts from safety, 9 including goal difference, and it's not even December.

"The most successful transfer window in BFC history". Get thi coit Hoss.
    Just think how bad we'd be if we hadn't had the best transfer window in our history.

Mights as well start flying a white flag on West stand where a premiership flag once fluttered with pride

Quote Originally Posted by Doggydo View Post
    We played some decent stuff going forward but they showed us how to defend their goal. They packed the goal area and we never got any clear chances.

We did play some neat stuff going forward but there was no cutting edge when all said and done. Boro were gash, there for the taking and we couldn't take advantage.

However, that last half hour we offered very little going forward and lost the plot in terms of players doing their jobs and team shape. Tha just knew we dint ev an equaliser in us tonight.

That defence of ours is schoolboyesq. Headless chickens with no concept of organisation, working as a unit or playing the percentages. Its supposed to be professional football and our coaches have got it totally wrong and I include Stendel in that. We simply haven't got the ability to pass a ball out of defence for a start but we persist on trying to be clever and its costing us game after game after game.

For boro's goal the ball should've been simply kicked into touch and we get back, re-organize and go again but no, we tried to be clever, get depossessed and concede. Fundamental shyte and I'd be pyssed off with adolescent footballers making such mistakes.

A football team shouldn't be assembled like ours has been. Players should complement each other, it's a team game and always has been.

Conway and his merry men have an objective of making profit, not a successful football team. Its seriously embarrassing us.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast