+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Middlesbrough v Barnsley Match Thoughts .

Quote Originally Posted by french_frog01 View Post
    To be honest the main reason I go is because it's a family thing for us. Onto the fourth generation with my little lad and niece now and it's just as important for us to do that together as it is to watch the team. I'm highly frustrated with the current owners and I spend most games frustrated as hell watching us cause our own problems. But that's what being a supporter is about I guess! I fully respect anyones decision not to go or watch, but that doesn't mean the people that go are any less annoyed or any less informed of what's really going on. It's our club, not theirs - and I intend to be there (alongside my family) for many years when this set of idiots are gone and forgotten. But be under no illusion; I'm going bald watching them this year :-) :-)
    Good summation frenchie

It's got to the point where the Huddersfield fans at work are starting to pull for us , wishing me well and hope we win whatever game we have .

This tells it's own story , I want them to loathe us not feel sorry for me , if they loathe us it means we are doing something right .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    It's got to the point where the Huddersfield fans at work are starting to pull for us , wishing me well and hope we win whatever game we have .

This tells it's own story , I want them to loathe us not feel sorry for me , if they loathe us it means we are doing something right .

Absolutely. Chalk fuq on this season. The FA cup is a positive to break up the mundane

Quote Originally Posted by pass_and_move View Post
    Absolutely. Chalk fuq on this season. The FA cup is a positive to break up the mundane
    Are we going to tear up the F.A cup? Have you got some inside information Pass. I might put a bet on mate

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Are we going to tear up the F.A cup? Have you got some inside information Pass. I might put a bet on mate
    Barnsley 0 Maldon and Tiptree 3

Struber's reaction--"We must remove these errors that cost us games and be better without the ball. Again we were the better team and the players are determined to get that win. It is now 25 games but we are near. The recent departure of Cauley will not affect us as we have George Miller to step in".

(Footnote--It was the 3rd Round day at Burnley last year when Hoss pillaked the East Dene lads saying a big signing was on his way following the sales of Potts and Moncur--it turned art to be Miller.)
    Last edited by SBRed48; 29-11-2019 at 03:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SBRed48 View Post
    Barnsley 0 Maldon and Tiptree 3

Struber's reaction--"We must remove these errors that cost us games and be better without the ball. Again we were the better team and the players are determined to get that win. It is now 25 games but we are near. The recent departure of Cauley will not affect us as we have George Miller to step in".

(Footnote--It was the 3rd Round day at Burnley last year when Hoss pillaked the East Dene lads saying a big signing was on his way following the sales of Potts and Moncur--it turned art to be Miller.)
    You're forgetting we signed Jason Lee too.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponte_Steve24 View Post
    Are we going to tear up the F.A cup?

certainly not mate! Just a home tie against lower league opponents could see us possibly get that elusive win and break up the monotony of being the championships 'nearly boys'

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234