+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Corbyn won't apologise for Labour's anti-semitism

Corbyn won't apologise for Labour's anti-semitism

Which I find a bit strange.

As Labour Leader you are ultimately responsible for what comes out of the Labour party either as policy or as official Labour member behavior.

Either statements or activities are justified or they are not.

You can't just send out a memo and then sit back and take no responsibility.

But that is right in line with his Brexit stance so I guess what you see is what you get.

Inactivity for all.

Why does he need to apologise and what for..?

Attachment 14443

Just anti Semitic , what about his terrorist friends as well.
    I found it infuriating on poppy parade that he laid a reath.
    I’d have had to ask him why he was doing it.

Can’t stand the man tbh , a joke of a so called leader.

Thought you’d jumped ship BT.
    Still banging the Corbyn drum though I see

It's a wreath army88. Stop buying into the bull - sh!t?

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    Thought you’d jumped ship BT.
    Still banging the Corbyn drum though I see
    Right is right and wrong is wrong.

Corbyn won't apologise for Labour's anti-semitism because he's anti-semitic himself, he's not going to apologise for something he believes in. He's the driver of anti-semitisn in the Labour party, he supports and encourages anti-semitic organisations the world over that are dedicated to destroying the Jewish homeland of Israel and murdering Jews at every opportunity. Give the man some credit, he does have principles, he won't apologise for something he's believed in all his life.

Still buying into the Corbyn narrative I see sinkov. Like a lot of reasonable people, he hates to see two million people being incarcerated in a heavily bombed concentration camp.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Still buying into the Corbyn narrative I see sinkov. Like a lot of reasonable people, he hates to see two million people being incarcerated in a heavily bombed concentration camp.
    I’m not illiterate BT just rushing when typed it.

Too much evidence Bt for Jeremy not to be what I say he is , he’s a horrible man full of false promises and a poor leader, to accept racism of any form whilst in charge of a main party ( any party for that matter ).

It’s difficult to vote this time for me especially as I can’t stand Corbyn and his weak views don’t entirely trust Boris but I feel he’s a little like Trump in that he’s going to be good at a lot of things but poor at others.

Swinson is a liar and un democratic completely, Farage has good views but can’t run the country I don’t think.

So the Tories it is - they’re almost all
    Protest votes in one way or another in the hope it stops another getting into
    Parliament.

Truthfully if they gave us a referendum to vote on who should be allowed to stay in in parliament , now that would be with a vote - wipe the majority of them out and start again.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Not at all BT, it matters little to me whether Corbyn is anti-semitic or not, I just look at what he says, what he does, who his 'friends' are, his admiration for blatantly anti-semitic wall murals masquerading as art, the droves of decent Jewish Labour MPs and members resigning from the party in disgust since he took over, and draw the obvious conclusion. Of course he denies it, no one admits to being anti-semitic do they, they claim they are merely anti-zionist and hunker down in the Labour Party, but by their hysterical and obsessive attacks on the Jewish State of Israel shall ye know them.

You're a voice in the wilderness BT, no one is buying the denials any more, the mask has been stripped away, Corbyn is anti-semitic, the Labour Party is a sewer of anti-semitism, the evidence is overwhelming, if the cap fits, wear it.
    Last edited by sinkov; 29-11-2019 at 10:01 AM.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)