+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Corbyn won't apologise for Labour's anti-semitism

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    Admittedly I am a couple of slices short of a full pineapple BT but I am not putting myself forward as a potential PM of the UK. Comrade Corbyn is a candidate and can be judged on his words and actions.
    This is a proper bloody dilemma for me outwood. I want the referendum result implemented, no equivocation, no more nonsense, but to keep Johnson in Downing Street would be like selling my soul to the devil. Fuerteventura it is!

You can always get Boris out at the next election BT, if he fecks up as you believe he will, but if we don't get Brexit done now, we never will, we're trapped in it for good, and we'll have to go down with it. Sometimes you just have to bite the bullet, this election is not about party politics, it's about whether we uphold the result of the referendum and leave the EU, or not. We must drive a stake through the heart of the anti-democratic Remainers, and Boris is the only one who can do it, it's TINA mon ami, there is no alternative to Boris.

TINA - Pretty phucking bleak prospect is that sinkov.

Indeed BT, it may well be, but you know the time of day, if there is another way to get us out of the EU, apart form a Tory government under Boris, then tell me what it is.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    Indeed BT, it may well be, but you know the time of day, if there is another way to get us out of the EU, apart form a Tory government under Boris, then tell me what it is.
    Here you go sinkov. Jeremy Corbyn is positioning himself as the “honest broker” and will stay out of personal campaigning in the event of a second referendum on a Labour-negotiated Brexit deal.

Corbyn has long advocated the Labour Party negotiates an orderly Brexit. Taking this “middle ground strategy” allows him to pitch himself as the neutral referee who pledges to carry out whatever the public decides.

This distances the Labour Party from the “Remain without a vote” advocated by Swinson’s Lib Dems and the “Brexit at any cost deal” backed by Boris Johnson.

Corbyn supports the idea of a new customs union with the EU; a close single market relationship with our closest trading neighbours and one that guarantees workers’ rights and encourages environmental protections via the EU constitution.

It's the nearest solution I can think of sinkov, without chucking Johnson the keys to Number 10.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Here you go sinkov. Jeremy Corbyn is positioning himself as the “honest broker” and will stay out of personal campaigning in the event of a second referendum on a Labour-negotiated Brexit deal.

Corbyn has long advocated the Labour Party negotiates an orderly Brexit. Taking this “middle ground strategy” allows him to pitch himself as the neutral referee who pledges to carry out whatever the public decides.

This distances the Labour Party from the “Remain without a vote” advocated by Swinson’s Lib Dems and the “Brexit at any cost deal” backed by Boris Johnson.

Corbyn supports the idea of a new customs union with the EU; a close single market relationship with our closest trading neighbours and one that guarantees workers’ rights and encourages environmental protections via the EU constitution.

It's the nearest solution I can think of sinkov, without chucking Johnson the keys to Number 10.
    That next to the last paragraph sounds very much like remaining in the EU to me BT. And I believe that EU citizens will be allowed to vote under a future Labour government, so that's the referendum rigged and a comfortable Remain win then. Honest broker my arse. If you want to remain in the EU mon ami, vote Labour. If you want to leave hold your nose and vote Tory.

Of course you could be in a constituency where your Labour man will win whatever, the Tories can't win, so you can do nothing, just vote Labour, because your vote won't make any difference.

Quite a phucking old mess Cameron created wasn't it sinkov?

I resigned from the Labour Party principally because they would not honour the result of the referendum. After 50 years of membership that was a momentous decision for me, but Johnson and his wicked ideology makes my skin crawl.

Phucked by the finger of fate and me and the Child Bride are seriously considering ordering the tea chests.

I'm amazed Corbyn isn't in the frame for this..?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/onthisday/hi/d...00/2511545.stm

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)