+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Corbyn won't apologise for Labour's anti-semitism

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    Just another "Sun stitch-up" sinkov. Jesus phooking Christ is "Gullible" your middle name?

The UK is going to hell in a hand cart and we are all hot and bothered whether our next possible Prime Minister watches the Queen's Speech? FFS!
    Sorry BT, Corbyn stitched himself up and was then not helped by Rayner who was obviously trying to get some bonus points for herself.
    All would have been avoided if Corbyn had done the unthinkable, for a politician, and told the truth!

If I could add my 2 pennyworth why I would never vote for Corbyn is that when risking my life trying to keep the peace in Belfast that phucker was marching on London streets with IRA supporters.

Quote Originally Posted by claw84 View Post
    If I could add my 2 pennyworth why I would never vote for Corbyn is that when risking my life trying to keep the peace in Belfast that phucker was marching on London streets with IRA supporters.
    There are many of us in the same boat, particularly many of the veterans who I deal with in my charity dealings. They even have stickers in their windows warning off any canvassers from Labour and telling them that they are wasting their time. I should add that I live in an area where you could give a monkey a red rosette and it would be elected!

The marching up and down in support is only the tip of the iceberg, there are many other ways in which he helped various people who were sympathetic or active in the cause!

Sh-it! Horror! OMG!

https://www.rte.ie/news/2012/0624/32...queen-meeting/

Oh begorrah Old Fluffy Head is an IRA sympathiser!

Attachment 14492

Just another "Sun stitch-up" sinkov. Jesus phooking Christ is "Gullible" your middle name?

The UK is going to hell in a hand cart and we are all hot and bothered whether our next possible Prime Minister watches the Queen's Speech? FFS!
    I think you're missing the point BT, Corbyn hadn't the wit to answer an easy question, probably suspecting a trap, he lied about it, but such an obvious lie that a five year old could have come up with a better one, and if our prospective PM is showing the intellectual capability of an infant, which he was, then it's problematic to say the least. And as for Rayner, potentially in charge of Education should Labour win, she also failed to think on her feet with her brain-dead Catch Up excuse.

Rayner, Corbyn, the luscious Diane, Becky Long-Bailey, the tax expert, all of them thick as fecking mince, and they could be running our country soon. Jesus wept, God help us, I'm flying south with you mate, Lanzarote here I come.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post

Rayner, Corbyn, the luscious Diane, Becky Long-Bailey, the tax expert, all of them thick as fecking mince, and they could be running our country soon. Jesus wept, God help us, I'm flying south with you mate, Lanzarote here I come.
    A little typo there sinkov? That would be ruining our country soon.

Quote Originally Posted by outwoodclaret View Post
    A little typo there sinkov? That would be ruining our country soon.
    You're one step ahead of me Outwood.

Quote Originally Posted by sinkov View Post
    You're one step ahead of me Outwood.
    Both of you are one custard short of a picnic.

Admittedly I am a couple of slices short of a full pineapple BT but I am not putting myself forward as a potential PM of the UK. Comrade Corbyn is a candidate and can be judged on his words and actions.

Bearing in mind what Mrs S often calls me, I'll settle for that.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)