+ Visit Blackburn Rovers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stoke(away)predictions

Stoke(away)predictions

I have a bad feeling about this one
    Stoke has picked up recently under new management.
    Tough game away from home.
    1-0 loss

They got a few early results under the new manager and have gone back to losing.
    1-2 Rovers

I am comforted by the fact that Stoke don't score many. A lot depends on how much they commit to attack. We definitely look better when the other team is trying to play as well.
    I think I'll go for an attempt to climb our own table (!) with 2-0 to Rovers.

Stoke 2 Rovers 0

A 2-1 away win COYB

An unchanged team!
    Whatever happened to tinkerman Tony.
    Rewarded with an early goal from Dack COYB!

Very pleased that my little chat with TM has borne fruit though he remains on a final warning.
    Today is the last day of November, I should have waited.

Ooo Aaa Gallagher

Get the **** in.
    Great result and who would of thought it mowbray has gone from at the exit door to potentially being up for manager of the month.
    In the words of a famous pundit
    "Its a funny old game"

Quote Originally Posted by seventwo View Post
    Very pleased that my little chat with TM has borne fruit though he remains on a final warning.
    Today is the last day of November, I should have waited.

Ooo Aaa Gallagher
    😀😂 what a cracking week!! How quickly things can change around. Made my day this result! COYB

Sheffield Wednesday, Barnsley and Brentford all had impressive wins today and we have beaten them all so maybe things are not as bad as the Prophets of Doom say.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)