+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Burnley v Crystal Palace

There is so much wrong with our whole set up it’s hard to blame one thing entirely, here goes.

The squad is fragile at best we’re an injury ( Taylor) away from disaster at any point.

We persist with a 4 centrally and Cork ( who is.A Decent footballer ). Is absolutely dead on his feet after half an hour. ( he has no pace anyway and consequently we are punished for it. ).

We have not one ounce of pace in the team - everyone who comes to Burnley has pace and we will suffer for that. Our football is slow and laboured.

Bardsley and Peters are at the wrong end of their careers to play well in the premier league end off.

If you let people like Zaha within 6 yards of your goal without stopping him he will punish you near post far post take your pick.

Mee. - as much as I like him makes rash moves - did so twice yesterday got away with it once the second Schlupp punished him. ( this is the best league in the world mistakes get punished. ).

Barnes and wood were the most in affectual I have seen them , we had one tactic and they didn’t compete, literally didn’t compete - we got bullied.Couldn’t keep the ball at their end of the pitch.

Wow we missed Westwood - he’s a stalwart who gets through a mountain of work imagine how Much we could improve if we introduced someone with him who’s mobile quick , athletic and a decent footballer.

Ending on , this was a abject performance where I really felt for McNeil he kept at his job and delivered some great ball for a front two who couldn’t be arsed to make the runs or get there for him. ( they left him on his own a lot yesterday - no support or runners to try and make space for him ).

Lastly Palarce are good side blessed with good footballers and pace , yes they dived and rolled around but they were better organised than us and took their chances,

Woy simply our thought and out fought us.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post
    There is so much wrong with our whole set up it’s hard to blame one thing entirely, here goes.

The squad is fragile at best we’re an injury ( Taylor) away from disaster at any point.

We persist with a 4 centrally and Cork ( who is.A Decent footballer ). Is absolutely dead on his feet after half an hour. ( he has no pace anyway and consequently we are punished for it. ).

We have not one ounce of pace in the team - everyone who comes to Burnley has pace and we will suffer for that. Our football is slow and laboured.

Bardsley and Peters are at the wrong end of their careers to play well in the premier league end off.

If you let people like Zaha within 6 yards of your goal without stopping him he will punish you near post far post take your pick.

Mee. - as much as I like him makes rash moves - did so twice yesterday got away with it once the second Schlupp punished him. ( this is the best league in the world mistakes get punished. ).

Barnes and wood were the most in affectual I have seen them , we had one tactic and they didn’t compete, literally didn’t compete - we got bullied.Couldn’t keep the ball at their end of the pitch.

Wow we missed Westwood - he’s a stalwart who gets through a mountain of work imagine how Much we could improve if we introduced someone with him who’s mobile quick , athletic and a decent footballer.

Ending on , this was a abject performance where I really felt for McNeil he kept at his job and delivered some great ball for a front two who couldn’t be arsed to make the runs or get there for him. ( they left him on his own a lot yesterday - no support or runners to try and make space for him ).

Lastly Palarce are good side blessed with good footballers and pace , yes they dived and rolled around but they were better organised than us and took their chances,

That might be today's match report Army88.

Quote Originally Posted by army88 View Post

Can't argue with any of that, but it just confirms my post of last week, when I said that Dyche has completely overturned everything I believed about football. All the criticisms are justified and valid, but nevertheless he still has BFC in the top ten of the Premier League and that's a fact. But how the feck he does it, I have no idea.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)