+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Red TV International Question

Red TV International Question

This might be a stupid question.

I’m watching my son play football tomorrow afternoon. Won’t be back in the house until 4.45pm UK time. Is there a way of “recording” the St. Mirren game tomorrow so that I can watch is when I get home.

Please use simple words when replying cos I am a simple man.

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    This might be a stupid question.

I’m watching my son play football tomorrow afternoon. Won’t be back in the house until 4.45pm UK time. Is there a way of “recording” the St. Mirren game tomorrow so that I can watch is when I get home.

Please use simple words when replying cos I am a simple man.
    Not that I'm aware of, although I'm sure some whizz kid will know a way. I sometimes miss the games live on RedTV Int but try to avoid the score and watch the match replay later in the evening - the website usually gives you the option to hide items that might give away the score.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Not that I'm aware of, although I'm sure some whizz kid will know a way. I sometimes miss the games live on RedTV Int but try to avoid the score and watch the match replay later in the evening - the website usually gives you the option to hide items that might give away the score.
    Yep, that’s the way, re-run on red tv international.
    Usually they post in halves, so you can play at your convenience once loaded up.
    Won’t be immediately when you return I’d guess though.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Yep, that’s the way, re-run on red tv international.
    Usually they post in halves, so you can play at your convenience once loaded up.
    Won’t be immediately when you return I’d guess though.
    Yeah, times of uploads seem to vary, but as it's a home game and 3pm kick off, I'd suspect it'll be up by 10pm.

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    Yeah, times of uploads seem to vary, but as it's a home game and 3pm kick off, I'd suspect it'll be up by 10pm.
    Thanks for the replies. Is there a way of changing settings etc, so that you avoid the score, the news etc before you get to the replay?

Quote Originally Posted by its_a_goal View Post
    Thanks for the replies. Is there a way of changing settings etc, so that you avoid the score, the news etc before you get to the replay?
    Yes, when you log in, you re asked whether you wish to see content regarding the score.