+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Leeds United - v - Middlesborough ***Matchday Thread***

[QUOTE=pete1967b;39373573]Pretty much sums this forum up from certain posters, best win of the season and fewest posts,

/QUOTE]

Bang on Pierre....and about half of those posts are down to moi!

[QUOTE=Tichi1;39374300]
    Quote Originally Posted by pete1967b View Post
    Pretty much sums this forum up from certain posters, best win of the season and fewest posts,

/QUOTE]

Bang on Pierre....and about half of those posts are down to moi!
    On a bit of a stag weekend and not really bothered about posting on here. There is a life beyond this forum you know.
    And if we were going to get a result like that every week id happily refrain from posting.
    Couldnt do a stag every weekend though. Wrecked

Andy, did you end up getting into the match? Hope so, given the result.

Would have loved to been able to contribute on the match thread pete but life has taken me away from this forum on Saturdays..but like billy says I will be absolutely delighted to stay away if it means we keep winning football matches.

Quote Originally Posted by Rev72 View Post
    Would have loved to been able to contribute on the match thread pete but life has taken me away from this forum on Saturdays..but like billy says I will be absolutely delighted to stay away if it means we keep winning football matches.
    Lol now we're in the realms of apologising for NOT posting on the forum.

Rev, what could possibly be more important than writing on this forum? This forum is a life sentence, didn't you know?

was working in austria last 2 weeks if we are in the business of explaining our absences

Quote Originally Posted by asturianblanco View Post
    was working in austria last 2 weeks if we are in the business of explaining our absences
    Oooooh, aren't we the jet setter😉

Quote Originally Posted by asturianblanco View Post
    They don't have internet in Austria, shurely shome mishtake?

Black ops..........or possibly on the piss and forget to post anything or do anything

I couldn't post because i was standing on a public footpath in Hull with a pair of wire cutters.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)