+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Today’s games

Watched the fun game on IPTV. Funniest thing I've seen for a long long time. Terrible crowd ana

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    If the Funny Lot stay as they are then I’m afraid to say but McPoke is going to get his jotters. So for the greater good, maybe a 1-1 draw may suit us better?
    Cannot agree with you that 1-1 to keep the manager in place would suit us better. What i mean is, the issue is further up the tree, so it really doesnt matter when the current manager is removed as his replacement will be just as horrendous!

So, just so I’ve got this right, but without even playing we’ve improved our situation over the Funsters by +1 on goal difference. I’ve got that correct yeh?

had to laugh next door at thanking the grass for his 'equaliser' against us, some achievement that...

Quote Originally Posted by psych View Post
    There was a poster on here who after we lost to QOS actually predicted Partick Thistle will probably go on to win the league.
    I also backed Chelsea, Man City and Cove in a win treble today
    Let me know if you want me to share anymore tips

Quote Originally Posted by RaysRedEye View Post
    Watched the fun game on IPTV. Funniest thing I've seen for a long long time. Terrible crowd ana

Announced attendance 4500

Reality probably 3000-3500

This was a queen's side that had only scored 3 goals away from home before today

Had to laugh when I checked the score after 75 mins, read like Dobbie was having a field day (outwith his goals) on the BBC live text

73'
    Attempt blocked. Stephen Dobbie (Queen of the South) left footed shot from the centre of the box is blocked.

Posted at 72'
    Attempt missed. Stephen Dobbie (Queen of the South) right footed shot from outside the box is close, but misses to the left.

Posted at 70'
    Attempt missed. Stephen Dobbie (Queen of the South) right footed shot from the left side of the box is close, but misses to the right.

64'
    Attempt missed. Stephen Dobbie (Queen of the South) header from the right side of the six yard box is close, but misses to the right following a corner.

Posted at 63'
    Attempt blocked. Stephen Dobbie (Queen of the South) right footed shot from the left side of the box is blocked.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)