+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 25

Thread: Helms & Keyes

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    181
    better wi' Kenan and Kel

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    3,147
    Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Today must have been a right seekner for them
    Ken I was seek when they equalised, then 31 seconds later this wee hoose in the middle of bandit country went into wild delirium.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    2,663
    Heard a snifter from a friend the other week when comparing our respective teams downfalls, that one of the most embracing moments for us in our time down may be about to hit them across the road. The poor laddie has now been named and shamed elsewhere on the net and i wont repeat it here!

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Heard a snifter from a friend the other week when comparing our respective teams downfalls, that one of the most embracing moments for us in our time down may be about to hit them across the road. The poor laddie has now been named and shamed elsewhere on the net and i wont repeat it here!
    ???????

  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly83 View Post
    ???????
    Indeed, I also have no clue what he's on about. ��

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    3,097
    Quote Originally Posted by Molly83 View Post
    ???????
    Signing a pub player from Barnet maybe????????

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by chick a saw View Post
    heard a snifter from a friend the other week when comparing our respective teams downfalls, that one of the most embracing moments for us in our time down may be about to hit them across the road. The poor laddie has now been named and shamed elsewhere on the net and i wont repeat it here!
    wtf

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    2,663
    Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Indeed, I also have no clue what he's on about. ��
    Its on P&B if you want to look into it, just not willing to repeat on here!

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    11,685
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Its on P&B if you want to look into it, just not willing to repeat on here!
    Not going on there to find out. Spill the beans ffs

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Its on P&B if you want to look into it, just not willing to repeat on here!
    whats the thread called

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •