+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Helms & Keyes

better wi' Kenan and Kel

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Today must have been a right seekner for them
    Ken I was seek when they equalised, then 31 seconds later this wee hoose in the middle of bandit country went into wild delirium.

Heard a snifter from a friend the other week when comparing our respective teams downfalls, that one of the most embracing moments for us in our time down may be about to hit them across the road. The poor laddie has now been named and shamed elsewhere on the net and i wont repeat it here!

Quote Originally Posted by Chick A Saw View Post
    Heard a snifter from a friend the other week when comparing our respective teams downfalls, that one of the most embracing moments for us in our time down may be about to hit them across the road. The poor laddie has now been named and shamed elsewhere on the net and i wont repeat it here!
    ???????

Quote Originally Posted by Molly83 View Post
    ???????
    Indeed, I also have no clue what he's on about. ��

Quote Originally Posted by Molly83 View Post
    ???????
    Signing a pub player from Barnet maybe????????

Quote Originally Posted by chick a saw View Post
    heard a snifter from a friend the other week when comparing our respective teams downfalls, that one of the most embracing moments for us in our time down may be about to hit them across the road. The poor laddie has now been named and shamed elsewhere on the net and i wont repeat it here!
    wtf

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Indeed, I also have no clue what he's on about. ��
    Its on P&B if you want to look into it, just not willing to repeat on here!

Not going on there to find out. Spill the beans ffs

whats the thread called

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)