+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: Helms & Keyes

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    53

    Helms & Keyes

    Just wondering how the 2 Americans are feeling tonight whilst they try and tempt investors to raise £20m plus for a new stadium whilst their team is diving towards a relegation battle to stay in a Mickey Mouse league (their words). Cant ever remember being so happy on a Saturday night when we weren't even playing, I think they will sell up before the beginning of next season. What do others think?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    53
    Nelms I ment.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    2,669
    Seeing far too many parallels to our own recent history, only thing is they seem to be doing it better with the new American owners on place! Their fans though seem to be more concerned with what is happening doon the street and their eye is so far off the ball that it might be all too late before they catch sight again.

  4. #4
    Today must have been a right seekner for them

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    1,453
    Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Today must have been a right seekner for them
    I thought it was fecking hilarious!
    Got a notification on my phone saying they had equalised, said ach well, a draw is still a good result for us, then up pops another notification, was an actual laugh out loud moment.
    Also, after listening to Cammy Kerr spouting p!sh on Radio Tay the other day about how they could still reign us in, and how all of the teams in the league could take points off one another, guess the funsters forgot to focus on themselves first! 🤣

    P.S. Told a mate in work to put money on Dobbie scoring against them, never did it myself for fear of jinxing it (hope he did!!)
    Last edited by ballumbie_arab; 30-11-2019 at 07:58 PM.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    1,892
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomb View Post
    Just wondering how the 2 Americans are feeling tonight whilst they try and tempt investors to raise £20m plus for a new stadium whilst their team is diving towards a relegation battle to stay in a Mickey Mouse league (their words). Cant ever remember being so happy on a Saturday night when we weren't even playing, I think they will sell up before the beginning of next season. What do others think?
    Mickey Mouse an American icon for the Fun. Mickey is planned to be taking the tickets for the mono rail when it gets into the Campy Nou

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    18,331
    Quote Originally Posted by ballumbie_arab View Post
    I thought it was fecking hilarious!
    Got a notification on my phone saying they had equalised, said ach well, a draw is still a good result for us, then up pops another notification, was an actual laugh out loud moment.
    Also, after listening to Cammy Kerr spouting p!sh on Radio Tay the other day about how they could still reign us in, and how all of the teams in the league could take points off one another, guess the funsters forgot to focus on themselves first! 🤣

    P.S. Told a mate in work to put money on Dobbie scoring against them, never did it myself for fear of jinxing it (hope he did!!)

    It's faf

    Not even if we went onto win 7 draw 7 and lose 8 of our 22 remaining games would they finish above us imo

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Posts
    1,453
    Quote Originally Posted by shedka View Post
    It's faf

    Not even if we went onto win 7 draw 7 and lose 8 of our 22 remaining games would they finish above us imo
    The good thing for us Shedka, is we’re just focusing on ourselves, and taking one game at a time, and we need to keep taking that approach, and let everyone else worry about us.

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by ballumbie_arab View Post
    The good thing for us Shedka, is we’re just focusing on ourselves, and taking one game at a time, and we need to keep taking that approach, and let everyone else worry about us.
    great post mate 100% agree f uck everyone else and think of no.1

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Posts
    18,331
    Indeed, full focus on Alloa next Saturday, nothing but 100% like we saw vs Queens a fortnight back will do.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •