+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Updated Prediction league post Middlesbrough and Reading

Updated Prediction league post Middlesbrough and Reading

Big welcome back to T-Bird who picked up his first points of the season plus a couple of bonus points; I have trimmed the bottom of the league of a couple of people who are no longer predicting. Best prediction was Tichi who put us down to lose 1 - 0 but Harrison to score :-)

We have Huddersfield and Dull coming up - Hudds have dire but will no doubt turn it n for us and Dull have until today been doing OK but losing to Barnsley???? after thrashing Preston is very odd.

35 POINTS
    Rev

31 POINTS
    Ozwhite

30 POINTS
    Belfast

27 POINTS
    Silentman

26 POINTS
    Denver11
    Oranje

24 POINTS
    Calverleyboy

23 POINTS
    Spaldy
    Whitestomper
    Orgoner

22 POINTS
    Yeboah
    WTF11
    Hopeless
    Tich1

21 POINTS

Bathlad61
    LUFC74

20 POINTS
    Cromer

19 POINTS
    Billy

18 POINTS
    Ubique

15 POINTS
    Pete1967

11 POINTS
    Alf

10 POINTS
    Lasher
    T-Bird

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    Big welcome back to T-Bird who picked up his first points of the season plus a couple of bonus points; I have trimmed the bottom of the league of a couple of people who are no longer predicting. Best prediction was Tichi who put us down to lose 1 - 0 but Harrison to score :-)

We have Huddersfield and Dull coming up - Hudds have dire but will no doubt turn it n for us and Dull have until today been doing OK but losing to Barnsley???? after thrashing Preston is very odd.

35 POINTS
    Rev

31 POINTS
    Ozwhite

30 POINTS
    Belfast

27 POINTS
    Silentman

26 POINTS
    Denver11
    Oranje

24 POINTS
    Calverleyboy

23 POINTS
    Spaldy
    Whitestomper
    Orgoner

22 POINTS
    Yeboah
    WTF11
    Hopeless
    Tich1

21 POINTS

Bathlad61
    LUFC74

20 POINTS
    Cromer

19 POINTS
    Billy

18 POINTS
    Ubique

15 POINTS
    Pete1967

11 POINTS
    Alf

10 POINTS
    Lasher
    T-Bird
    Sure I must have more points than that even predicted the 4-0

Quote Originally Posted by hopelesslyoptimistic View Post
    Sure I must have more points than that even predicted the 4-0
    You were on 18 post Luton - you got one from the Reading game (predicted the win but wrong score) and 3 from yesterday (only person to predict the correct score) - So 22

Quote Originally Posted by CalverleyBoy View Post
    You were on 18 post Luton - you got one from the Reading game (predicted the win but wrong score) and 3 from yesterday (only person to predict the correct score) - So 22
    Failed attempt at humour at my 4-0 prediction - sorry if taken wrong way as you do a sterling job

Hedging my bets mate that's all mate - can't win/score every game..can we?

[QUOTE=CalverleyBoy;39373350]Big welcome back to T-Bird who picked up his first points of the season plus a couple of bonus points; I have trimmed the bottom of the league of a couple of people who are no longer predicting. Best prediction was Tichi who put us down to lose 1 - 0 but Harrison to score :-)

Cheers CalverleyBoy..... better late than never, aye

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)