+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fire sale

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    Hya the owners can't do no wrong Bill where have you been ? missed your posts or have you realised what these owners are all about
    Just passing through.The only people I support are the players who wear the red shirt and for me my support is unconditional.

Quote Originally Posted by bill46 View Post
    Just passing through.The only people I support are the players who wear the red shirt and for me my support is unconditional.
    That's the spirit Bill .

You said we didn't sell anyone in January .......we did Brad Potts,George Moncur
    Now debate that
    Get your facts right before putting your foot in it

Quote Originally Posted by DOOALI View Post
    Hya the owners can't do no wrong Bill where have you been ? missed your posts or have you realised what these owners are all about
    Until I see any evidence to doubt them I won't rip into them because they sacked Stendl.By the way do you know why Daniel was sacked ? I'd forgotten about Potts,wasn't he sold to balance the books?, Again I might be wrong but I'm sure we sold 3 players who made it clear they wanted to leave for 9m we then signed 12 for around 6m with the club stating there was money left for the January window.I've no doubt Woodrow and Mowett will both be here until the end of the season.If we go down they may seek pastures new in the summer.Thats football.

Until I see any evidence to doubt them I won't rip into them because they sacked Stendl.By the way do you know why Daniel was sacked ? I'd forgotten about Potts,wasn't he sold to balance the books?, Again I might be wrong but I'm sure we sold 3 players who made it clear they wanted to leave for 9m we then signed 12 for around 6m with the club stating there was money left for the January window.I've no doubt Woodrow and Mowett will both be here until the end of the season.If we go down they may seek pastures new in the summer.Thats football.
    You forgot George Moncur as well
    What evidence have you seen that we sold 3 players for £9 million & signed 12 for £6 million
    Not divulged by club yet you seem happy enough to speculate when it suits
    Last edited by Exiletyke; 02-12-2019 at 08:05 PM.

Glad you're back Bill but stick to supporting the red shirts

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12