+ Visit Wolverhampton Wanderers FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sheff Utd Game Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfiebill View Post
    Woody, re " $hit the Cockatoo wants his breakfast" ... that's a strange name for your cockatoo .....
    His real name is Harley [AKA The Beak] but believe me $hit is more than appropriate, he's a feathered fiend to say the least. It's like having a "difficult" ****ager in the house, again.

Quote Originally Posted by WOODLANDSWOLF View Post
    His real name is Harley [AKA The Beak] but believe me $hit is more than appropriate, he's a feathered fiend to say the least. It's like having a "difficult" ****ager in the house, again.
    Woody, you clearly old enough to know about the term "self-inflicted wound" .....

Having watched the highlights on Match of The Day last evening, it left me wondering if I had been watching the right game. Most of the highlights were based on Sheffield United, while the coverage certainly gave the impression that we were close to a hammering. Far from it. We had 60% possession, 13 shots at goal, but only 3 on target, they had 9 and 4, while we had 7 corners to their two. As I stated in my report, they committed 18 fouls and picked up 5 yellow cards.

Their supporters must have been biting their nails through the last fif**** minutes when we really went for the jugular. Credit to them they defended stoically throwing bodies in front of the ball, in an attempt to hold on to a well earned point.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12