+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Which League Club Will Dennis Go To?

Which League Club Will Dennis Go To?

I think when the EFL transfer window opens Dennis will be off. Which club do you think he will move to?

Quote Originally Posted by jonnyt1 View Post
    I think when the EFL transfer window opens Dennis will be off. Which club do you think he will move to?
    Probably a massive higher-division club like Cheltenham, Stevenage or Crawley.

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    & be given a "free" transfer, the muppet will say his wages free up funds that he has already wasted this season

Quote Originally Posted by slack_pie View Post
    Mansfield? Just a feeling.

S****horpe...in exchange for wootton? Would take that every day of the week.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Mansfield? Just a feeling.
    Nah, they don't need another striker, plus he's a former Chesterfield player

Quote Originally Posted by irishpete View Post
    & be given a "free" transfer, the muppet will say his wages free up funds that he has already wasted this season
    Haha yeah, which we'll use to sign a couple of full backs that haven't played competitive football in months.

It would be crazy to sell a striker of Dennis's calibre , because that would only leave us with Thomas and Tyson. Wooton could get recalled at anytime and then we would not have much options up front.

I would offload those ageing strikers who are nearer to 40 than 30 and keep Dennis. He is the only natural goal poacher at the club..

Quote Originally Posted by durhampie View Post
    I would offload those ageing strikers who are nearer to 40 than 30 and keep Dennis. He is the only natural goal poacher at the club..
    My sentiments exactly.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast