+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Dons V huns

Quote Originally Posted by The_Moog View Post
    Except half of those weren't even fouls...
    He was lucky to stay on.
    The first one on Davis was a yellow.
    He then committed a few more after that.

No-one despises the scummy c unts more than me.
    No-one wanted 20 supporters buses with their bigoted scum to veer off the road on the way back to Slumsville than me...
    Bit big Sam was a lucky boy.

Quote Originally Posted by RedStarTorphins View Post
    He was lucky to stay on.
    The first one on Davis was a yellow.
    He then committed a few more after that.

No-one despises the scummy c unts more than me.
    No-one wanted 20 supporters buses with their bigoted scum to veer off the road on the way back to Slumsville than me...
    Bit big Sam was a lucky boy.
    Hi RST
    I'm glad we are together in really hating the huns. Dinna ken far ye bide ( I'll hae a stab at Torpihns) but, if like me, you have stayed down in weegieville for fcking decades, then you can really build up a massive distaste for the hun cnuts, with the result the phrase no-one hates them more than me immediately rankles. Nevertheless, from your previous posts I know you are a good guy just don't take for granted you hate THEM more than anyone else, cos I really really hate those hun cnuts.
    The disappointment of not beating them yesterday is only lessened by knowing they will be absolutely furious they didn't beat us and lost points on their bigoted brothers

Quote Originally Posted by Br0chred View Post
    Hi RST
    I'm glad we are together in really hating the huns. Dinna ken far ye bide ( I'll hae a stab at Torpihns) but, if like me, you have stayed down in weegieville for fcking decades, then you can really build up a massive distaste for the hun cnuts, with the result the phrase no-one hates them more than me immediately rankles. Nevertheless, from your previous posts I know you are a good guy just don't take for granted you hate THEM more than anyone else, cos I really really hate those hun cnuts.
    The disappointment of not beating them yesterday is only lessened by knowing they will be absolutely furious they didn't beat us and lost points on their bigoted brothers
    Unless you are actually from Hunsville then you will never expierence real hate.

Quote Originally Posted by Aldo1983 View Post
    Unless you are actually from Huntsville then you will never expierence real hate.
    Maybe not, but I have accumulated a lot of bile in 25 years

A mere fledgling

Quote Originally Posted by Don_Corleone View Post
    He also said we had a great left back... #Legend

Was a well put together video, or vlog or whatever they call them. I think the poor lad would've died if that Cosgrove header had gone in - seeing him getting carried towards the fence at the equaliser was quite amusing
    Any word on Considine's injury?

It's never 25 years is it?

At least you haven't picked up that horrible horrible accent.

I knew a guy once that worked for rentokill down there, I remember he said that while setting traps/poison for the rats on an estate that he would get hit on the head with food that the minkers were scraping from their plates out of their windows.

Tell the lads your Drumchurch story min.

Quote Originally Posted by afc1903mad View Post
    Any word on Considine's injury?
    Amputation needed

Quote Originally Posted by donsdaft View Post
    It's never 25 years is it?

At least you haven't picked up that horrible horrible accent.

I knew a guy once that worked for rentokill down there, I remember he said that while setting traps/poison for the rats on an estate that he would get hit on the head with food that the minkers were scraping from their plates out of their windows.

Tell the lads your Drumchurch story min.
    It does give an insight into patheticness of the huns. Anyway at the request of Donsdaft, while carrying out a Social Work visit to a poverty stricken household in Easterhouse with bugger all in the house and I mean bugger all, however he managed a picture of King Billy on the wall, the person advised that he refused to call Drumchapel, Drumchapel so always referred to it as Drumchurch. He considered this a perfectly reasonable thing to do and indeed felt it important to try an convince others to do the same.
    Needless to say I continued to refer to Drumchapel throughout

Do you not get released early for good behaviour min?

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast